people make realionships far more complicated then they need to.

Best Answer

Ours is nt complicated... Its just d dist which sometimes creates a prob

Best Answer

You never need to prove your loyalty in a long distance relationship because you're nothing more than pen pals to each other. To be more than that you'll need to be physically intimate with each other on a regular basis. Otherwise you're saying intimate things without any substance to it. That's why you don't have to prove your loyalty or theirs to you.<br />
On the other hand, if you're talking about your spouse who had to go away for a business trip, then I can see why you might need to prove that you're not cheating while you're home alone.

Best Answer

He is under army training... N is completely isolated frm d society... We dont get enough time to discuss n share... Due to all this sometimes misunderstandings arise...

Best Answer

Dang! I'm sorry about that, but it's the perils of military life. They're isolated and it's for good reasons. Rather than prove your loyalty, or his to you, focus more on sharing love and how much you miss each other. Avoid talking about anything that might raise questions that need lengthy explanations to clarify. It's too easy to misintepret. Without knowing what gets said, I can't say much more that would be specifically relevant to this situation.

Best Answer

Thanks... I'll try this..:))

Best Answer

I'm confused. If you have to prove your loyalty, how is it a relationship? Whether you're long distance or live under the same roof, it's all the same. You either trust each other or you don't. Questioning loyalty is the same as questioning trust. So it comes down to, who's calling who a liar?<br />
And if no one is calling anyone a liar...what is there to prove?

Best Answer

Its just the beginning.... Since it is a long dist...we r nt able to communicate according to our own choice... Its only when army gives him a chance... He is also isolated from the society... Due to this gap..m afraid of the misunderstandings that may arise..

Best Answer

Even if it's just the beginning, you're with each other to be happy. The assumption is that you're loyal. Unless it's an issue that arises, communicating should involve things that make you both happy. Shove off the "are you loyal" or " I swear I'm loyal" questions and just enjoy the fun that comes with being in a new relationship. If something comes up, deal with it. But don't bring in problems or perceptions that might not even exist. Just my take.

Best Answer

Actually it was a prob that arose today... Thats why i asked.. I was bit frustrated.... Anyways, thanks a lot for ur guidance..:))

Best Answer

I see. Well, I hope all is well and good luck on your budding romance!

Best Answer

Thanks a lot..:))

Best Answer

only two can tango ... three is a crowd

Best Answer

Yes i know that... I always try to keep the 3rd person away frm our problems...:)

Best Answer

Only had a hint of this once and yes he was jealous. Hard to prove really. Trust has to work both ways.

Best Answer

I know he has full faith on me bt still m scared of d misunderstandings that r created due to lack of time

Best Answer

It is a hard thing to do, some make it work, and yes misunderstanding can make things worse. Good luck to you both, if it is meant to work it will

Best Answer

Thanks a ton..:))

Best Answer