avisurug77 avisurug77 26-30, M 9 Answers Oct 27, 2012 in Hobbies

I do not believe in it. There must be love present in order for a marriage to be successful.

Best Answer

If human trafficking worked out it would be a mearical. I am often amazed at the sheer lack of simple critical thinking skills throughout society, in as much as I am starting to wonder if some sort of genetic defect might have somehow made it's way through the population. I have problems with numbers and mathematical calculations so I have some idea how that type of disability operates. When I see so many people struggle with simple questions like the obvious unfairness of arranged marriage , it seems plausible.

Best Answer

my marriage was arranged. and really, I don't think it was a good idea. Marriage was pushed on me hard by outside sources. when theres not a lot of love, and difficult behaviours thats hard for you to accept, whats going to keep the marriage together?

love isn't there

stay together for religion - umm not when their behiour isn't very "godly"

I find that whether your marriage is arranged or Love marriage- most marriages STAY, for either the kidz or money/worldly possessions.

just my 2 cents.

Best Answer

Depends if you believe in real love or for that matter do you believe you can fall in love with anyone. If so it does not matter. First, just so you know, there is a thing as a soul mate. However, if you don't believe in them, you blow them off and walk past them and push them away because you know you have to perform for your family. On the other hand you can live a very happy life with your life with your arranged wife formally, and be just as happy on a different level. Not the same level or ecstasy as you would have with the woman you would have chosen of course. How happy is your wife is the question is the question you should ask. She is the emotional being in the relationship after all. You are cool, you can get what you want wherever and whenever you want it. Right?

Best Answer

Im against it .. however .. one good thing I see in them is learning how to deal with issues that many people take for granted and just run to others, what I know about them you are forced to stay and work on problems and issues. Where like alot of us today we just go cheat, or leave. I think there is good things from them, but I wouldnt want to have one.

Best Answer

the men still cheat in arranged marriages..just saying

Best Answer

Of course they do. but the odds are much better in arrange then not, but i still wouldnt want it myself as I like choices myself and I will live with the risks.

Best Answer

"Love" in modern understanding seems to be some lottery, or a rogue cherub shooting magic arrows, instead of a process that requires work and is grown into. So yes, arranged marriages work out sometimes, and sometimes not. I don't really believe in them, but I also don't believe in all the immature serial marriers and all the children they clusterbomb out upon society.

Best Answer

better than love marriage !!!!!

Best Answer

It works out all the time. There is nothing for me to believe, other than it wasn't/isn't for me.

Best Answer