Yup. A lot of depression is a learned habit formed by incorrect rationalisations about the world.

Best Answer

thank you for answering for me "incorect" or not, I catorgorize Rational as an enviromental aspect be it "correct" or not thank you for answering I appreciate it:):):)

Best Answer

WOW!!!!!! thank you so much every one. Great answers ty for the help. Im par taking another renewed attempt at living a better life Your input is and will be very helpful to me:)

Best Answer

Yep, attitude is everything. Depression can be devistating, believe me I have been low at times, but its not going to improve any if u continually focus on everything that's wrong in your life. Its when u make up your mind that "lofe sucks right now but I'm not going to dwell on it". And start to focus your thoughts on what's positive in your life that u will begin, very slowly, to start to heal.

Best Answer

No if your mind is wired that way it carnt be helped, if you have ie; back problems or some other problems. People dont say Its due to your mood or the time of day or what has happened in the past etc, deppresion is , well l think is due to a miss wireing. mood swings dont help but if your back hurts and you dont stand up correctly people dont say, it must be due to what your thinking do they ?

Best Answer

I don't think is a habbit. Depression is a chemical imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain.

Best Answer

totally agree, I have been fighting deppression for years, It was hard to admit at first & to be honest I still have challanges with it, never understood & bugger i dont think it will ever will be

Best Answer

I think so. People get used to seeing things negatively.

Best Answer

No your wrong there, I nornally see posatives but when deppression hits, it can be like the smiling assian just hits you on hte back of the head. Then only darkness

Best Answer

Bill yes yes yes

Best Answer