No, I know they do

Best Answer

The government is responsible, they're the masterminds behind everything inhumane and corrupt.

Best Answer

One of the more tempting alien theories is that we live in a celestial backwater and that "the gods" are able to enslave souls, spiritual entities, in material bodies. So, we live in a place where no one really looks and where the more controlling aliens hide the bodies. We are so entrapped that we can hardly realize that we are more than just corporeal bodies. <br />
It's a fun theory, anyway.

Best Answer

If the authorities have the level of mind control they do have now(and they do)then what the aliens can do in this direction must begger belief.Kryos has some incredible videos on you tube,especially concerning the Ramstein air crash.I think he proves his case beyond question,and the implications are truly staggering.

Best Answer

I am more aware than you,is all.Not mistaken,schitzophrenic or lying.You can check out what I say here,you have not,but chose to take a cheap and easy dig instead.Do the homework,then have your say.

Best Answer

You took your tinfoil hat off... didn't you

Best Answer

They can, but it require anal probes.

Best Answer

I usually control them. "Corte el c├ęsped y el borde de la calzada" I'd say and it would happen!

Best Answer

They obviously in control of you tonight

Best Answer

you need to eat some fruit

Best Answer

No. They may be able to paralyze our bodies though, and I've read numerous accounts of them controlling people in a trance of some sort, like what you are talking about. But these events are early in the morning, when others aren't around, so it's very discreet. I think we do have thought control by what the media focuses on, what it omits, etc. Chomsky wrote a great book called Thought Control in a Democratic Society.

Best Answer