Juls4 Juls4 18-21, F 12 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Hobbies

I have witnessed the paranormal and experienced some things that nobody at age 16 should have to, so, yes. I am a strong believer of ghosts and the paranormal.

Best Answer

Casper is real, get over it

Best Answer

Best Answer

he is the friendliest ghost you know

Best Answer

very true ;)

Best Answer

I do but then I have seen them! Now if you call a person an idiot because they believe somthing they have no proof for then all scientists are idiots for they have to change the book now! they thought they had proof but it was not the reall proof was it! Proof you think?

Best Answer

No not true but you can believe that if you wish to yes I do understand science and I am very logical also They call it theory for a reason. In my life I have watched what they science said can not be done to it being real LOL. and any good scientist would never say something can not be just we have no prof that it is. For all of science has changed a lot just in the last few years.

Best Answer

i do believe now!!! n im pretty scared of it :O

Best Answer

I believe they exist even though I've never seen one.

Best Answer

There are enough people who think they saw ghosts, but were wrong about it. Seeing one or believing to see one is not the same as having irrefutable proof. And that is what it needs to make me believe in ghosts... Well, actually it's not believe then.

Best Answer

I believe in a lot of things that I can not explain that I experienced

Best Answer

:) That's actually a very good answer.

Best Answer