Please share with us your ideas or thoughts about this kind of personal relationship. Thank you.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 92 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Romance & True Love

No I have morals

Best Answer

No, it would interfere with my marriage.

Best Answer

You have to know where you stand with each other. I used to do it but not anymore, been there, done that, it messes with my head plus a little bit repulsive. It doesn't help when you're not the only sex partner they have.

Best Answer

The only good thing you get out of it in the end is the sexual experience but I leaned that if you're really attracted to someone, little experience is needed.

Best Answer

Nope. That's disgusting.

Best Answer

I've never encountered anyone mature enough to carry on with this type of arrangement.

Best Answer

Not for a decent girl like me

Best Answer

Do your poops smell like roses, too :p

Best Answer

Depends on the people.Seems a bit unhealthy.

Best Answer

No, it never works out, it's something Thats not meant to be.

Best Answer

I never did until this good friend of mine and I started fooling around in high school. I had a crush on him so I kinda wanted a relationship out of it... But no feelings developed and we both dated other people... It's been like 6 years and we hang out sometimes. And occasionally if I'm single, we still hook up. I won't cheat but he has no prob,... He says no matter what's goin on in his life he still wants to sleep with me and considers me one of his best friends. (:

Best Answer

Absolutely not! If I'm not good enough to be your gf your not worth the "benefits"

Best Answer

NO<br />
At first I was always thinking from a moral standpoint, but just now<br />
I tried to see it from another view and I still say NO because...<br />
We are not machines or animals but human beings with feelings... and sharing such intimacy with your friend, one or the other or possibly both with feel something stronger than the status quo thus getting deeply hurt. Who would do that to a "friend"?

Best Answer

I don't share ****. <br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

I think that a sexual relationship goes beyond friendship. I wouldn't sleep with someone I wasn't attracted to, and if I cared for the someone and was attracted and was a friend, then that smells like relationship to me! I can't see what the difference is. I do realize that people just want to be able to use one another for sex. I'm not into "using" my friends that way. <br />
That's the way I see it.

Best Answer

Exactly! Friends with benefits is just code for: I want to have a relationship with you but screw whomever I want. That's why my answer was: I don't share ****. *shaka*

Best Answer

I don`t think my wife would appreciate that. ;-p

Best Answer

I don't see a problem with it so long as both parties keep things in perspective and are honest about what they want out of it all.

Best Answer

I have a long time friend who can be that when life reeally sucks. we talk and hang out when we feel like noone cares and need someone close to talk to. Things build up. whatever! Its perfectly ok as long as youre not with someone. I think its great to have a person you can be with if youre alone a lot

Best Answer

no, why ruin a perfectly good friendship ?

Best Answer

no.. I will be pure till my next relationship. Which pretty much makes me a nun for a long time.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with that dear.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

yes i believe in friends with benefits, since i already know them it easier to sleep with them without feeling gulity and easy to stop without someone getting mad

Best Answer

You bet

Best Answer