listen 2 this 15 year Australian teenager...one of the most AMAZING voices i've ever heard! reminds me of a young Steven Tyler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_337709&feature=iv&src_vid=oGncPTQiy2c&v=dxNOk2wDG_Q
starryknight1999 starryknight1999 41-45, M 22 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Music

Yes always. Proof of my prolonged existence defines a living miracle.

Best Answer

Yes everyday is a miracle ................ when we learn to appreciate life you see the miracles everyday life. A child saying no to drugs is a miracle and that sort of things happens every day. A person coming on line and speaking about committing suicide is a miracle. Everyday is a miracle.

Best Answer

Of the parting of the Red Sea and feeding of the five thousand variety? Yes, absolutely!

Best Answer

You are alive,is it not a miracle.

Best Answer

Yes. Cuz it was one when my husband came back to me

Best Answer

That is a blessing from the skies above :)

Best Answer

your story is very touching...i healed a major rift between myself and my father a long time ago...now i have only compassion and love...thank u for sharing")

Best Answer

Thank you for choosing mine as. Best answer :)

Best Answer

u are very welcome")

Best Answer

yes i do.

Best Answer

"Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you."<br />
Jon Bon Jovi

Best Answer

Sometimes they really happen.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

I believe in miracles, since you came along, you sexy thing.

Best Answer

great response...very funny!

Best Answer

Yeah, I've always liked Smokey Robinson. "Tears of a Clown" .

Best Answer

But seriously the way I believe in miracles is that there are no 'magic" or religious aspects to them in my mind.To me, most so-called miracles are either luck, coincidences , or beating the odds. Stuff on earth, not from some old man in the sky sitting on a throne arbitrarily picking people to help. When people call something a miracle because there's no other explanation I just think there is a scientific explanation that has just not been discovered yet.

Best Answer

So you're saying his voice is a miracle?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer