staryeyes29 staryeyes29 31-35, F 16 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

I've always been fascinated with phenomena not easily explained, but only a few of my personal experiences have fallen into that category.

Best Answer

yea and I did!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

One night I awoke from a nightmare of heading home on a train, my mind being woozy (drunk maybe) and I tried stumbling off the train, was trapped by train doors, but got on to the platform... So I awoke, and instantly looked for whatever reason toward my bedroom door. There stood a guy I barely knew through friends of friends, we hardly knew each other but would say hello whenever we bumped into each other, yet I would hardly call him a 'friend', didn't know him well enough. The thing about seeing him there is that he was transparent, I could see through him. I still remember now (and this occurred years ago) exactly what he wore and how he looked. He wore a long sleeve colourfully-striped jumper, and his hair was an afro which I thought odd cause I always saw him with a bald head. He smiled brightly at me which is something I always saw him do, smile brightly but then he kind of walked/floated in my direction. I screamed in fear and called out for my brother in the next room to come quickly because there was a ghost in my room. I saw the look of shock and fear appear on the ghosts face as he turned and headed away from me behind my doorway. My brother came and said "what's all the fuss?". He looked behind my door. Nothing. Gone. I fell back to sleep and forgot about it.... This guy was a well known rapper/MC in town. A weekend later, I was hanging out a club with a friend when an MC dedicated a song to this guy I knew who had passed away the weekend before. The night of my nightmare and ghost incident is the night he died, and he died by getting hit by a train (as per my nightmare). I think he came to say goodbye - which is odd to me because I didn't know him that well, had only seen him less than ten times in life or much less. I've had some other ghostly experiences as well but the above is the coolest to me.

Best Answer

Yes, I have had quite a few. I even envisioned a car accident happen on the corner of my street and about 10 sec later the car accident happened. That was weird

Best Answer

Yes i have experienced things in life that I cant really explain. I firmly believe Science does not and can not answer all life's questions. I think our universe is one big mystery and i often think whats it all about.

Best Answer

Yes I do and have had plenty

Best Answer