starryknight1999 starryknight1999 41-45, M 21 Answers Mar 4 in Politics

no, I don't believe I'm being told the truth; the government looks down at all people it deems to be beneath it. It works to serve its own agenda.

Best Answer

Politicians Telling truth now that would be a novel thing.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

No, that would take all the fun out of it.

Best Answer

they lie

Best Answer

I do but only when they say their going to make cuts to education or health care - other then that I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths. Cheers!

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

I'm not that dumb

Best Answer

No, most are religious. Its not in their nature to be truthful.

Best Answer

No I don't.

Best Answer

That is a big NO!!!

Best Answer

Now that is something i'd certainly like to see; I thought it was imperative that whilst in the position of a politician that you lie cheat and steal, and ultimately get away with it.

Best Answer

I believe in God. I don't believe my government will grant me salvation, however it is an earthly order that is in place, and I have the choice to adhere to it, or overthrow it... so what is left is to decide what is better, what came before, or what will follow?

Best Answer

Always never stop believing. Which should send you warm emotion of hope. However. In the tough economic hardships people are under, I am feeling insecure that the 200 year old system is working like it did. Then the population was a 1/3 of twenty years ago. So no wonder things are out of control, we have grown out of the old system, now we must bring in the smart guy and fix it to work overtime.

Best Answer

Oops the system not working like it did.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Not under the Obama administration. There's nothing that Obama would not lie about.

Best Answer

I know that Hillary isn't any better. Since I don't know what Republican you are speaking about, I can't answer that.
You need to understand.... government is a reflection of the public that elected and tolerates it. We are being "screwed" by those who we elected and who would not take a stand for what they believe. Compromise is a dirty word. It only brings about little good and a large amount of bad.

Best Answer

Whether by apathy or not, government represents and reflects the public that allows it to govern. A two party system is not a scheme or a plan. It is a result of hundreds of years of successful government and politics.
You look out for yourself first and others last.... why shouldn't an elected official do the same. What makes Christie any different from any one of us?
Would you prefer no government and live under total chaos?

Best Answer

hell no

Best Answer