Post
or atleast be put to death?
mistamew mistamew 18-21, F 11 Answers Sep 9, 2011

Your Response

Cancel

Let me chop the penis off using only a toothpick...that will get them squalling! Try to visulize how I would perform such a feat...

Best Answer

Not sure it would help/work because sexual assault is a crime of violence and domination. Even if the hormones weren't there, even if the equipment wasn't there, I believe the criminal predator will still find a way to be violent.

Best Answer

yeah, they should be put to death

Best Answer

At least !!

Best Answer

what Brainyblonde said, rape is about the thrill of dominating and empowerment; not sex<br />
<br />
someone who would do that would just find another method to vent their "urges" for lack of better term

Best Answer

how do u know for sure?, yeah i know, thats what they teach you in health class and all. I just think they should be mutilated, for mutilating others psych and body! dont u think that if someone was to embarrassed for doing it for a sexual reason? so they would just say it was for control. There is so much the human mind dosent know. They could be in denial
for all u know. (sorry, i think to much):P

Best Answer

eeer depends on if they have mental problems or not <br />
Lets say not lets say they planned the whole thing of doing such an act <br />
Idont care about the death its stupid and yer stupid fer me since its an easy way out just give them what they said upper in the answers<br />
he/she said<br />
, rape should carry an automatic mandatory sentence of life without parole in a highly fortified prison containing only other rapists.(or other prisoners too that will teach them first person how it feels)<br />
<br />
For me<br />
<br />
Chemical castrate is uselles cutting it off more so and even more primitive just sent them to prison<br />
<br />
Besides why would one rape(apart from the fetish wich can easilly be satisfied with well um fake rape? bsdm such things anyhow so yea for me they should have the rest of their life in prison (no matter the age )

Best Answer

forgot to say your a femnist pig(ye are if oyu think males rape only)
Women rape too so if ya continue with gender discrimination you wont go far
women have nothing too cut or chemically do so.........
its easier to sentese them to life thus its fair
Besides when women rape its more likely to stay unreported than men remember it next time

Best Answer

im refering to the laws, in asia where they do that. My country wont, because they believe rapists have rights. And i know there are woman rapists to, Im sorry for not stating that. Also, that would have nothing to do with being a feminist if i hadent thought of that, it would be ignorance.It seems you have been in a situation related to rape, or someone you care about, i dont know. But im greatful for your time put into your answer, seems like you really care:)

Best Answer

99% of offenders are male you no:P They could find another way to sentence the other 1%. Im just looking at the bigger picture.

Best Answer

Then theres the woman involved with the men that are raping, does that include in the 1%? or is it a whole different thing?

Best Answer
1 More Response

Until we figure out how to stop a rapist from raping, rape should carry an automatic mandatory sentence of life without parole in a highly fortified prison containing only other rapists.

Best Answer

no i feel that all rapists and extream violence should be held in a prison community, but nor a holiday camp

Best Answer

but that doesnt solve the problem. most rapists serve under 10% of their prison time

Best Answer

that's because the state lets them out....change the state is the answer

Best Answer

They should be given that option, it stops the urge to offend in this way in many cases as for them it is testosterone-generated behaviour. Not by compulsion, though, as the anger and resentment caused would likely lead to further assaults.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Related Questions