no at least not in my case

Best Answer

there is truth to that, but I suspect some things are just gonna happen a certain way...good question.

Best Answer

Makes u think doesn't it. I can think **** and I can think positive, its up to me which thoughts I'm going to fill my mind with, right.

Best Answer

I find that to be true, too.

Best Answer

death of my husband

Best Answer

No I can thank my care givers for most of that. My mother and my father's DNA ... that contributed to me. I can say for the most part they set the foundation, laid the ground rules. So what I got I used and what I did not get I ask for help and educated myself for the rest. So do I believe I make my life what it is yes, I do but with what I was given, what I learned, and what I experienced/choices makes my life what it is today.

Best Answer

So true. They set the foundation and then we choose what to do with it.

Best Answer

I think I have come to realize that positive energy attracts positive things. So it is especially important to - Turn that Frown upside down, even when you feel like bawling your eyes out. It is tough but I think it builds strength.

Best Answer

Yes! Sometimes it takes days or weeks or months or years to turn that from upside down but we've at least got to try...baby steps get us farther than standing still

Best Answer

I might not be able to control everything that happens but I am always free to choose my attitude, which means I can color my life as I choose.

Best Answer

Yeah!! U got it. I like u!

Best Answer

^^

Best Answer

My sentiments exactly!

Best Answer

For the most part yes....the other fraction is up to someone else.

Best Answer