i don't see how someone can say that they love someone n then cheat on them.. what could be the reason for someone to cheat? are they not happy in the relationship or what? i don't get why people cheat.. i have never cheated on anyone.. n i never will.. i don't see the point.. if ur not happy then just leave.. yea yea people make mistakes.. but can u really call that a mistake? knocking a glass of water on the floor is a mistake.. when u are cheating.. u know what u are doing at the time..
Channelle1985 Channelle1985 22-25, F 22 Answers Oct 30, 2009

Why A Cheater Cheats:<br />
1) Cheats for the Thrill<br />
2) Cheats bc he does not want to be limited<br />
3) Cheats bc he just felt like it<br />
4) Cheats bc he thought he could get away with it.<br />
Whether or not he "loves you" is irrelevant, the fact is he cheated because he does not RESPECT you.

Best Answer

I agree totally, people say 'it was a mistake' when they really mean 'I didn't think I'd be caught' Cheating is cheating end of !

Best Answer

I think that sometimes people get lazy in their relationship and don't want to try and make it work. They get bogged down with whatever the problems are they are having and instead of talking to their bf/gf/spouse they just turn to self pity and think.. "Im so tired of this ****..." and then they find someone who says..."oh Im so sorry you are having to deal with that ****. you deserve more......" and then the cheating begins.

Best Answer

love is a myth so this question is invalid.

Best Answer

They can still love you but it means that they love themselves more and put there selfish needs above yours

Best Answer

i might add: men and women working in close proximity the way we do, while our spouses/s o's work elsewhere closely with other men/women--makes things more complicated. esp. if that friend at work REALLY does care. not excusing cheating--but i'll bet it was done far less frequently in agrarian days --when husband and wife spent most of their time--with each other, not someone else's spouse.

Best Answer

Cheaters cheat<br />
1.because they want to see your reaction<br />
2. they find you boring<br />
3. they think you push them<br />
4. you wont do anything with them<br />
5.they dont like you<br />
6. they have a crush on someone else<br />
7.he thinks you wont care<br />
8. he finds it fun and daring<br />
Even so, he doesn't respect you or care about you. If you afront him and ask him why, he probably doesn't mean all te good things he says, so listen for empty words.

Best Answer

well you call this person a cheater and what you found out after the fact of ? sex , money ? no qu about does he or she love me here or into that.. its not in the question you ask . so you where up to something and got caught and probabily got a big mouth and it got outta hand it takes any type of lowlife to cheat ,and who cares if your drunk and horneyyy girl so what ever you slept with cant keep his or hers yapper shut its your problem and grow up .

Best Answer

Sex is about power, control, and for some its a low self esteem or it is just the selfish act of their needs before yours. Perhaps the person cheating doesn't even know the real meaning of love. What kind of history do they have? Have they ever truly been in love? Do they know who they are and what they want? People who are married and cheat I agree with most of the answers given as to lack of communication in their current relationship and perhaps they don't want to deal with it and find it easier to get "it" elsewhere. They wonder outside of the relationship to have "needs" met that aren't being met in the relationship they are in, which is very selfish because love is selfless! If they truly love the person they are with and RESPECT the person they are with they would seek professional help before jumping into bed with someone else...<br />
Just my thoughts...

Best Answer

It is way more than "a mistake"....<br />
It is a selfish act....the cheater puts their own needs/wants/desires before anyone/anything else....If they love their partner like they should....they wouldn't be able to do that to them....If they thought about their children, and the consequences of cheating, they wouldn't be able to do it....<br />
They may say they love you, and believe it when they say it..but, I'd go by their actions....that speaks louder than any words.....Words are just that...words.....if their actions and words don't match.....discard the words, and go by their actions....then, you'll really know how they feel about you!

Best Answer

No, it is much more complicated than that.<br />
I used to think that I would never cheat and was very judgemental as well. I have never cheated on my husband, but I'm thinking about it. Lots of reasons, too complicated to get into here. Love my husband dearly, but I need emotional and physical support that he can't provide.

Best Answer

That's what I feel and believe!!!! ;-(

Best Answer

i completely agree with you 100 % i believe that people who cheat are lying to themselves that it was a "mistake" and it should and never WILL happen again well if it happened the first time then surely there is a second too and most of the time there is - i dont really think anyone has the answer to why people cheat i suppose people might not like perfect relationships or they think that its too good to be true- "im supposed to cheat because how can it be this perfect" - you know stupid reasons or excuses like that , but i think that in time maybe you might get the REAL reason but for now all people can do is try <br />
i hope you get the answer you are looking for soon :D<br />
all the best<br />
lola :)

Best Answer

I agree with you completely.

Best Answer

Well they may love them but they sure as hell aren't in love with them. I could never cheat on someone I was in love with. I never have and never will. I don't get cheating anyway, why not just dump the person? If they find out won't they probably leave your sorry @ss anyway?

Best Answer

If a person cheats, he may still love you. A man cheats primarily because of a strong natural biological urge to procreate as often as possible. Women cheat too, with the biological rationale being a desire to raise the status of her children. Both of these urges to cheat have developed through evolution over millions of years, which trumps the laws of marriage and courtship which are only a few thousand years old. A good man will overcome his natural proclivities toward evil, that's what civilization is supposed to be all about.

Best Answer

i think nearly all of above is correct, but...i would add, ppl take other ppl for granted, same ol same ol, they get used to the routine and start to get board, if you asked someone how they felt before they actually cheated, in the heightened state for example.... do you no longer respect your b/f g/f husband wife ? most would answer yes i still do, do you love them? most would answer yes i do...are you bored, most would answer yes i am.....are you lazy, yes i am...are you being thoughtless and selfish, yes i am...most wouldnt do it then....

Best Answer

Cheaters should go to the cheaters jail :-(

Best Answer

True Love does not cheat

Best Answer

Not to make this sound bad but we are wired to cheat a guys brain tells him to *** more if they know the girl has been with other men ***** compation and women are the same if she has sex 2 times with one guy thr endorfines released is the same as one but if she has sex with 2 guys the endorfines is 3 times more released so people with a sex addiction cheat for the thrill that they will get off more look it up its in my college physical book

Best Answer