and why do u believe what u believe?
cherryarie1 cherryarie1 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Your decisions change and shape your future...it all depends on you.

Best Answer

I believe in both. I believe we come here with a mission(s), and that gives us our general direction or path. But this place comes with what we refer to as free will, and that allows us some flexibility. All paths are blessed. Namaste

Best Answer

I believe that we I must work hard for what I want and if I dont get what I want, which is most of the time, there will be less "whoda, shoulda and couldas". Another term for fate is "god's will", but "Faith without work is dead" I can pray 24/7 for what I want, but there is zero chance of it happening unless I work for it...

Best Answer

at first i was gonna disagree with this but ur right. even if a person prays for something it wont be given to them they still have to work for a blessing.

Best Answer

Yes, we must do the leg work, and leave the results in God's hands - that's where they always are anyway

Best Answer

A bit of both .. Because I've experienced both x

Best Answer

I think fate will take you there but when you're there it's up to you what you do with it.

Best Answer

i love this anwser!

Best Answer

I believe thing happening and they had had to happen that is nature, and no one controls it.

What you want and the decisions you made toward those goals are call your master plans. but the future is just uncertain, the efforts can be fruitful or fruitless.

So i Believe that something is meant to be so it will be

Best Answer

There is no "meant to be"... It's all choices.

Best Answer

Yes. What will be, will be.

Best Answer

have u ever had an experience that causes u to believe that?

Best Answer

Yes, simple things, like when i meet new friends.. I didn't plan it, it just happens.
When i applied for college and majored in a course i didn't like at first, but now learned to love.. :)

Best Answer

It depends on you

Best Answer