assyrianpride assyrianpride 18-21, M 12 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Travel

If you enter our galaxy, you're entering every galaxy our galaxy has ever been with. Use space protection. Then it's ok.

Best Answer

Not when the money could be used to care for the disadvantaged here on our planet.

Best Answer

Yeah. I think we need to not have our entire species on one planet. <br />
I also think we ought to be working out how to build a manufacturing ba<x>se on the moon, so that we can make our intraplanetary travel ships where there's a LOT less cost to get them out of the gravity well.<br />
We could make our ships there, colonize Mars, mine Venus for useable materials and then colonize the outer system.<br />
Either we get off the planet eventually, or sooner or later our species is going to go extinct. <br />
As annoying as we all are, I have hope for my species to surmount this challenge.

Best Answer

Why the **** kind of question is this?

Best Answer

Not sure about space travel, but getting materials from space and bringing them back might not be.<br />
Everything that leaves earth is one less thing that will give earth mass. One less item that will be ultimately recycled. (even if it takes so long that it gets sent under the crust eventually) So I guess taking to much stuff away could be harmful. Meteorites do come in often though, even still.

Best Answer

WTF Does exploring space have to do with morality?

Best Answer

plenty. i will explain.

Best Answer

Please don't. I'm guessing it has something to do with some new made-up religious bullcrap.

Best Answer

read my reply to @vampire :)

Best Answer

Yep. Just what I thought. religious beliefs. You can stay on Earth, I'm going to Mars.

Best Answer

have fun!

Best Answer

bit expensive and Is it possible for ordinary people?

Best Answer