Thedreameryoungman Thedreameryoungman 22-25, M 30 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Used to, not anymore cause I know I am right about me. :)

Best Answer

Not really.....This is who I am. They can either accept Mmmmme for who I am or move on and consider it their loss.

Best Answer

depends on the day

Best Answer

live longer if ya don't

Best Answer

Still here aren't I?

Best Answer

Depends on who it is, and what they ba<x>se their opinion on. but for the most part, no, not realy. Especialy after I turned 40. My give a damnn switch found the off side then.

Best Answer

Not particularly.

Best Answer

Why should i?there mostly worried of what i think of them.

Best Answer

Sure we all would like people to like us but in reality that isn't going to happen.If one likes one self then you don't need to worry about what other people think.(Take me for who I am not for who you"d like me to be.) I'm not any ones puppet....

Best Answer

I don't wake up in the morning thinking I have anyone else to please but me. If I do choose to please someone else during my days it's only because I like them and want to put a smile on their face.

Best Answer

once upon a time it terrafied me.. but then one day i just stopped caring

Best Answer

yes, but I like to convince myself that there are wackier people out there and i'm the least of their concerns

Best Answer

yes but not all people.

Best Answer

No, I'm ok with me and I'm made in the image of God he doesn't make junk so if I'm good enough for him and u don't like me it's not going to effect me.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I think it's good to have a balance.<br />
I would care about how I behave at work since I would want to keep working and get a good reference when I leave.<br />
I would care about family members knowing how I feel about them.<br />
But beyond that, I don't need people to like me. Life sure is easier when they do though :p

Best Answer

The only person I try and impress is during a job interview, otherwise, life too short, you can't change what people think of ya......

Best Answer

the only persons opponion of me is my own--if i dont like myself others cant

Best Answer

I always have. It is part of my social phobia. I care too much . . .

Best Answer

Yeah sure

Best Answer