Who they are, of course. Many of them I've met because they work with me, so I know their profession is not very impressive, lol ;)

Best Answer

Good honest answer! U made me laugh!

Best Answer

I choose friends that I like....sometimes I don't know that much about who they are until I really get to know them well. So i guess friendship is a sort of process at first. Sometimes I can be surprised by what I come to learn about someone, but for me the most important thing is character.<br />
That being said, someone's profession can tell a bit about who a person is. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if someone has a job that carries a certain amount of prestige, but it definitely would matter to me if the person were a drug dealer.

Best Answer

That's a great answer. And u have a very good piont about the job being very negative. I think I would stay away from drug dralers too. Oh, and hit-men. They could turn on ya! :)

Best Answer

who they are, in my work most are very fake.

Best Answer

No. But a wise person close to me says that when you raise your kids, its good to have them see good role models when they grow up. People who are successful and together, able to stand on their own. I think there's some truth to that.

Best Answer

There is truth to that, I agree. But I also think success can be measured in charactor, not just money.

Best Answer