Azizinum Azizinum 26-30, M 20 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

Switzerland its beautiful and seems relaxing I'd also be there with my hubby to be

Best Answer

Yes, I would like to live where women wear head coverings and ankle length silks! I couldn't take my furs but my day would be quicker to get ready 2 hours for hair & make-up every morning! Living in the North I have a Driver to take me to work and I get to rap my *** in wonderful furs! So I would miss that!

Best Answer

Japan... it's been my dream since I was a kid... I actually had a pin pal from there but she died.. I always wanted to go there and live there ..Better than where I am

Best Answer

never give up ;)

Best Answer

Italy, good food, great beaches, beautiful girls. Whats not to love.

Best Answer

To be frank, I love my country...

but like to live at Australia....may be, I luv cricket

Best Answer

new zealand next to my ex house so that i can bomb his @ss and kick his balls...lol!

Best Answer

Turkey. That's my country of origin, my life would have been very different if I lived there.

Best Answer

The culture itself is a lot more disciplined and respectful, and I'd be like that too. I'd also be a lot more aware of God and my religion, right now I half *** following it...
The school I attended in my early years was in Turkey, and it's very different from American public school education.
I got no disrespect for America because it's my second home and I was raised here, but Turkey will always be something special in my heart!

Best Answer

The UK, Canada or Netherlands

Best Answer

No. But i would love to have a lot of money and buy myself an island and live there in peace for a while.

Best Answer

I used to fantasize about living in Spain and opening my own gallery there.

Best Answer

I had a dream i was in costa rica sitting at a table witha boy/man who ended up asking me to close my eyes and next thing I was grabbed by the neck forceing my head to the table and some fearful voice asking me what god do I serve, I replied Father God, Lord Jesus Christ and was released! I instantly woked up.....with a HUGE question mark?

Best Answer

No, never

Best Answer

London, New York I love big city, i love metorplis.

Best Answer

Argentina, I don't know..but I do dream about it for some reason.

Best Answer

Paris. So my sick relatives could say,,, Paris France??!!

Best Answer