Angeleyes1991 Angeleyes1991 18-21, F 9 Answers Oct 6, 2010

I feel like that all the time; it’s called depression. What’s more, other people tend to accentuate that feeling. Just know that everyone has a purpose. You’re young, you have plenty of time to find that purpose.

Best Answer

Yes all the time I'm 50yrs old my wife of 25yrs through me out says she never loved me I have 2 kids both grown who I try to talk to but they don't return calls my life is almost over and I fear I will die alone <br />
What I'm saying to you is there is always worst off and this is the only thing that keeps me from ending it and the hope that I find some one who cares

Best Answer

Sweeety you are too young to feel this way*reaches out to you and grabs the hurt that is in you, and crumbles it in both hands* there! All fixed. NEXT!

Best Answer

I feel the same way, all the time. Hoping we get through this.

Best Answer

yes, often and I tend to attract people who feel the same way. My room mate, when venturing to give his opinion, always adds as an afterthought, "but then you're talking to the guy who has to convince himself its a good idea to get up in the morning". Its called depression. Try convince yourself that things are important, no matter how small, from showering to working to phoning your friends and folks. <br />
It doesn't help my cynicism but it does help me feel better. <br />
PS: start scrap booking, it gives you a tangible sense of time and its continuum. It may remind you of a happier you, and help you to find that person in the present and in the future.

Best Answer

I like pinkgodslipper's answer about purpose; I believe it will find us just love will find us when we are not looking. I sometimes feel alone and hopeless, but I try to keep positive. everyone has their ups and downs about life.

Best Answer

Don't look for purpose it will find you. Live with passion. Be around people that enjoy the same out of life and soon you are in a crowd.

Best Answer