Larkin44 Larkin44 41-45, F 11 Answers Feb 17 in Community

there are all kinds of side effects when something is not right in the brain where one thing is related to another even though we don't know why

Best Answer

Lots of people are depressed but also extroverts. But they don't show their true feelings. They hide it with a mask. It always annoyed me, cause I could see right through it, but I never felt like talking to them cause it was like I wasn't talking with 'them'. Just a waste of my time. I was talking with some fake face that they had made up that they wanted me to see without actual real emotions. Very annoying...

Best Answer

Perhaps the reason is that shy people don't make friends easily or even have friends and this makes them lonely. Loneliness can cause depression. Whether they think so or not, people need human contact and when it's not there, they suffer (depression, anxiety and so forth).

Best Answer

Yes, I agree.

Best Answer

hm i wouldn't say shy but introverted yes.

Best Answer

Gosh yes, I guess where I got my shyness from.

Best Answer

Seems that way. There's meds for that you know:)

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm taking an antidepressant now. Currently I'm not depressed but without meds it all comes back.

Best Answer

Make sure you stay on your meds then. I take Zoloft which helps with anxiety.

Best Answer

Why depressed? You are so cute! (btw, shyness is attractive most of the time:))

Best Answer

pretty much but sometimes people are the opposite

Best Answer

Yes, that's true too.

Best Answer

bless their souls though it takes balls to go through each day

Best Answer

Depressed people are shut down inside, that is not shyness. mx:))

Best Answer

Yes, I agree but in general as in being a social outgoing person I've always been more shy.

Best Answer

k

Best Answer