i do.

Best Answer

not as much as I would like to. I am not really impressed with the work out equipment and methods at this place I go to ... not enough attention and support or encouragement and not enough variations in exercise and not even enough air-conditioning...! plus my back n foot are slowing me down at the moment but I try to get in some walking and bare the pain... hope to get into it one day again and lose some weight my doctor says I have to for health and joints and support of disc ... but I also need to rest so its a dicey issue! no where is as good as Gloria Marshal anyway.

Best Answer

before christmas i bought a exercise bike and a rowing machine. since i got them i do 30mins on each everyday and i walk almost everywhere. so i think im doing pretty well

Best Answer

it is necessary

Best Answer

Today it was bench pressing and the treadmill. Yesterday it was shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms and the bike. Tomorrow it'll be upper/middle/lower back, traps, abs and the elliptical. Rest on Wednesday and repeat. Gotta lose those holiday pounds.

Best Answer

walking up and down the hill to feed the horses, and riding almost every day,<br />
weeding, and tending vegie patch<br />
but still not enough, want to keep building it till I get really fit

Best Answer

I did, and I stopped, which I regret enormously. I was working out too hard and I got fed up.

Best Answer

i too was but because of my work im not able to. but il walk for half an hour

Best Answer