Feelingonedge Feelingonedge 41-45, F 8 Answers Sep 2 in Dating & Relationships

I'm in sales - on all day long, sometimes for twelve hours straight. When I get home, it is my intent to "bore" myself. It's either sports, reading or the ipad - usually two at once. My partner goes to bed early, so it's about a ten minute recap, and off I go:) On a rare day off, if she's vacationing, I do miss her. We both love maintaining the property: planting/gardening, lawn mowing, weed wacking/edging, maintaining the pool & shed. When that's done, there's always power washing, deck finishing and painting. None of it bothers me.

Best Answer

How cool and sweet that u support esch other so well :)

Best Answer

Both and neither. Get on with what's going on now.

Best Answer

I am 24/7 with my wife, so any chance of space, I grab it with both hands!!

Best Answer

Not easy lol

Best Answer

And how do u behave when mrs is around

Best Answer

Like a saint!!! lol ;)

Best Answer

Typical man;)

Best Answer

Life would be very boring without a naughty side! lol

Best Answer

I like the space. I very rarely get bored.

Best Answer

Wish i was like u

Best Answer

I believe people who own their home in the country, have less time to be bored, than city dwellers do. I have firewood to process, fences to clean and repair, pastures to mow, critters to feed, hay to haul, stalls to clean. The list is never ending.

Best Answer

It is so infrequent that it is nice for a day or so. Any longer and I get bored. how about you?

Best Answer

Same

Best Answer

I enjoy my own company, so I guess I like the space

Best Answer

How much u like yr own company

Best Answer

Lol I'm not in love with my self if that's what you're thinking,I just like the peace and quiet, a bit of self time

Best Answer

I'm single...
But I'm bored often xD

Best Answer