No, I don't hate my life at all! Life is cool and got even better ever since I separated the wheat from the chaff and ditched the garbage from my life! Now, I'm a lean, clean, purring machine, all ready for the next chapter!

Best Answer

thats lovely.. im happy for you :)

Best Answer

Yes to all of those :(

Best Answer

Unfortunately..... I agree.

Best Answer

i live in niger

Best Answer

'LifeOnAThread', how is your life going by the way!? Is everything right on track, everything exactly where you want it?

Best Answer

It is right on track and exactly where God wants it. This is part of His plan and I have to accept what has gone and what is coming.

Best Answer

Hey cool! That is exactly my direction as well! Isn't life exciting!?

Best Answer

Age ?18-21?
Go change your nappies,put your dummy back in,
Keep fg.quiet until you have a sensible question or thought.

Best Answer

you dont know what i go through so i suggest you be quiet

Best Answer

I have been blessed with a combination of trauma, pain, and illness, and an more than equal amount of love, children, , husband and great family, enough money to get by on, and enough to share with others, lots of laughter and an equal amount of tears and grief, a belief is reincarnation and ongoing life in order to learn the lessons I need to learn. I have been given a very loving and compassionate soul, that I have shared with many others, and have been given back in turn. My life is a montage of the world, good and bad, but I have learned to appreciate even the bad, and to love the good and integrate them into a whole and authentic person. My life has been great!
Darlingrose

Best Answer

Yeah, pretty much so. Not so much hating people in my life, just the quality of my life is not what I would like it to be. Change it? Change requires funding that is simply not available. The status quo is ****.

Best Answer

big time my life is hell and I am trapped in it

Best Answer

Im sorry to hear that :( hopefully life turns round for you and someone pulls you out of your trap.

Best Answer

I hate what i have done to my life. I lost a great person and now trying to gain her trust.

Best Answer

I did at one point. All I know is thinking about ti will do you no good whatsoever. Actions make all the difference

Best Answer

some times i think i feel that way

Best Answer

Have my life

Best Answer

No ..... But I understand.....

Best Answer

I like my life. It's not bad. Sure theres things that would make it better but it's not bad enough to hate.

Best Answer

Yes but what does one do? Laugh through it :)

Best Answer

no no no no, but I understand how it can **** a person off

Best Answer

I celebrate my life, who I am, how far I have come, what I have mastered and conquered already. I've devoted so many years to being a social advocate for change; I've helped and reached out to many people over the years. I don't focus on what, or who, I don't have in my life. I stayed centered on what, and who, I do have in my life. I lived and developed the principles and beliefs that I believe are true and just. I've become a more evolved person, and a better person because of the experiences I've had in my lifetime. I am very proud to be who I am.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You alright:( ???

Best Answer

Best Answer