1 husband, 1 dog, 1 cat, 2 cockatiels, 1 handicapped parakeet.

Best Answer

horses!

Best Answer

Four Ferrets and a Rat. The ferrets are like toddlers tho! One is handicapped so she requires special care.

Best Answer

4 Chiuhuahuas, a turtle i've had for 14 years, 7 finches, 2 barking tree frogs, a shnieder skink, and does the squirrell who lives in my attic count?

Best Answer

Definately, if he lives there he's family!

Best Answer

Crabs....just kidding but I thought it was pretty funny :)

Best Answer

Yeah, haven't they become extinct now that everyone has had the carpet removed? Or maybe that's now a threat to the older generations??? Lol

Best Answer

50+ alpacas, two ponies, 25+ chickens, 5 fish, 20 chinchillas, 4 guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 5 cats, one parakeet and ummm...can I count fleas if they're part of the circus?

Best Answer

You're kidding, right??? Please tell me u are kidding or u have some damn good air freshners!

Best Answer

No kidding, full house and five acres. Lol...lots of Glade, Carpet Fresh and Febreeze.

Best Answer

Wow. That's a yardfull! Need anymore cats? I was feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount of cats my kids seem to rescue. They have big hearts and good creativity in finding ways to sneak them in. We were up to 5 and that grossed me out. Surpries, one of those cats just had 8 kittens so we need some good homes. Ill send them, free shipping? Lol. Lol!

Best Answer

can I move in?

Best Answer

I a perfect couple, two cats.

Best Answer

a dog and three cats. Would love to add some small critter (maybe a hedgehog?)

Best Answer

Ohhh chinchillas are cooler than hedgehogs. Hedgehogs are super cool but they hurt when u try to snuggle them. Get a chinchilla...they have fun personalities and mannerisms. Or get a hedgehog and a pair of gloves. Lol

Best Answer