ILoveMyFat ILoveMyFat 13-15, M 11 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Talk to her.

Best Answer

Yep, just ask her. Don't take it too hard if she says no. Everyone your age is just learning and growing and not totally grounded.

Best Answer

Patience. You can't "get" anyone to go out with you. If she's interested, she'll come to you. No rush :)

Best Answer

yes, ask her out

Best Answer

Be nice. Tell her she is not like other girls...different...in a good way. Compliment her eyes and her smile. Ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. Offer her gum or candy casually just because you happen to have it. Above all, talk to her. Girls are easy to impress. I know because I am one. Make sure you don't stink. We like guys that shower, wear deodorant and cologne and brush their teeth.

Best Answer

Be your self, if the girl likes who you are and whats on the inside (and a litttle on the outside) then she would so like you, i had this trouble, i got a guy a grade under me, but i love him.Age isnt nothing but a number you no! But dont date some one 4 yrs older/younger than you!

Best Answer

Good answer : )

Best Answer

Be nice to her. Talk to her. Have something to do like see a movie or have lunch. Spend time with her, if she wants to hang with you. Be her friend.

Best Answer

act like it doesn't matter to you either way

Best Answer

I respectfully disagree. That's playing head games and that's not helpful.

Best Answer

I agree with you but he's only a kid and young girls always go for the "cool" guy

Best Answer

Ask her..?

Best Answer

Wear a cape.

Best Answer

Lol actually, just ask her. You don't have to get her to do anything, just hope that she wants to and be honest and direct about it.

Best Answer