The one person in my life I can say I loved, trusted with my life and who always looked out for me was my sister. She was my only sibling and that kind of sisterly love can't compare to anything else...even a mother's love which is unconditional is a bit different as you cannot tell her everything in your heart..(without scaring her!!:)<br />
She died this past summer in a horrific house fired, she couldn't get out in time.....:(

Best Answer

I can feel in my heart how close you and you sister were or still is and to me that is more precious then gold and that no can come closer then the one you really love... "But not in a sexual kind of way" but more of some one who you can express your most intellectual thoughts to no one else but that person who you can say you really trust without even having to second guest yourself because you and your sister were the only ONES who really knew that she got your back and you got hers even it if no one else will...i'm so sorry for your lost :( how are u doing now I hope everything is going really good in your life now :)
thank you for your response to my question and opening up to me and all who read this but especially me :) take care and God Bless :)

Best Answer

Thank you for your caring words! Yes, we were so close and I miss her so darn much. She had multiple sclerosis, was not able to walk or move at all very much; there was no way she could get herself out in time. I am having a extremely tough time accepting the whole thing as it happened in minutes..she was alone for 10-15 minutes, as we wouldn't leave her by herself much longer than that. No definite cause was found, no answers...just more questions....what happened in those few last minutes of her life? Thank you again for thinking of me so deeply.

Best Answer