IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 19 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

HA! Most of the time it's passion...but yes, being honest...there are those times where you think, ok, I will. I mean I could be knee deep in a project or something and he will get super touchy feely...I think, really...now? On that note, I'm sure there are moments where I want it and he say's 'ok, but really...now?' The thing is...it never fails...the moment it starts, I'm thinking THIS IS FUN, how could I have not wanted to do this ;}

Best Answer

Hehe. :p

Best Answer

I currently have more than one partner and most of the time it’s about mutual lust and passion, even with the women I’ve known for a while now. The only times it’s a combination and there’s an element of duty is on birthday-sex or some other kind of sentimental anniversary date, then it is my duty to make her feel extra hot and good in contrast to my mostly selfish way of being.

Best Answer

Passion.<br />
A lot of my last marriage's sex was ba<x>sed on duty, and never again.

Best Answer

Duty. I sooooooo wanted to refuse this morning.

Best Answer

My duty and my passion

Best Answer

passion

Best Answer

Unfortunately, NONE.. I MASTURRBATE 3 TIMES A DAY..!

Best Answer

Could be and there is nothing wrong with that. Some times you gotta do it to please your mate. But why wouldn't you want to?

Best Answer

Both. Why, because there are going to be times where you may not feel like it but if your partner does, then you should at least try to enjoy it.

Best Answer

passion

Best Answer