That would depen on what type of guys you are after.

Best Answer

No, i feel confident with whatever i wear...

Best Answer

No. There just has to be something interesting about you.

Best Answer

Good personality won't catch a guys eye from across the room though

Best Answer

Isn't a shame we can't see a personality? Did you read the story I wrote about love at first sight? I honestly think I saw hers, but didn't know what I saw.
Yeah, that works seldom if at all, but I know for a fact you have a pretty face, and I'll bet that when you smile, it is like the clouds parting, and the sun flooding through. I doubt there's any lack of guys who notice you. If they are worthy, smile at them, and say hello. You have nothing to lose but your solitude.

Best Answer

U haven't seen me without makeup, my hair not straightened and when's it's frizzy, and when I'm not dressed up and just in shorts and a t shirt. so no clouds parting lol

Best Answer

As a matter of fact, I like curly hair, and tee shirts. For lots of women, the problem is they mess with their hair too much. Sometimes simple, and elegant trumps stylish.

Best Answer

Nope, all I need is a glance with a nice smile :)

Best Answer

Yes, if a person has a ****** personality and is possibly desperate, then I assume they would. Their life though, not mine.

Best Answer

no...thats not true

Best Answer

well since we are more visual it does have some effect.. good personality and just being fun do just as well

Best Answer

no ,but it does work great ith the ladies.................haha............x

Best Answer

No. Bending over works good too.

Best Answer

The the opposite is true

Best Answer

R u being honest? Lol

Best Answer

Yes I am, my generation came with an imagination. Women who cover themselves up are far more interesting to me. Although I dont dislike skin.

Best Answer

Haha well compared to hers yes

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer