steee15 steee15 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 16, 2012

people are influenced with there cultures and regions..we cant judge them on the basis of such..its just the opinion that differs and everyone has there own....like it or not but one should accept them as they are..!!

Best Answer

Not really, it's really had to tell unless they disclose that info, you ask or English is not their apparent first language. Although I can't say I overly trust those new guineas.

Best Answer

I didnt get ur point...???

Best Answer

I don' care...

Anyways thanks..

Best Answer

For what..??

Best Answer

For that kinda weird information..
Sounds like hard but Indeed if you're isolated to do then do, or if not then ain' do it..Never mind don' be insane...

Best Answer

I didnt like d way he behaved... It was disgusting for to c such kinda attitude.. Just wanted to react..n nothing else... Coz i cant tolerate this attitude... That idiot spoiled my mood..!!!

Best Answer

I hopefully feel that you have reconciled about that person from us. Hmmm??
Really if it can be then it' so ridiculous and absusd object.. Never mind whatever it was please forget it as nightmare..

Best Answer

Ok..!!

Best Answer

country has no bearing on the person

Best Answer

What's his illness got to do with his country...unless it's Australia :) (Hi Ned)

Best Answer

I think he z sick if he uses this criteria to judge..!!!
Why australia...???

Best Answer

Joke with Ned-

Best Answer