and 99% of the world's ignorance.

Best Answer

Um, no.

Best Answer

78% of americans didn't know that

Best Answer

i like it

Best Answer

I'm a stats junky!!

Best Answer

So I shouldn't play my Kinect tonight is what you're saying?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

The world's resources are finite and not to be divied up equally among each country. It's not a zero sum game. Look at it on an individual level. If I'm wealthy (like Oprah wealthy), I'm not taking anything without giving something in return-services, products, etc. Now, if I lose half of my things to a fire, I'm less wealthy. Has the rest of the world become richer because of what I've lost? Nope. <br />
If Americans spent less time working and took a huge reduction in pay, etc., we would still be only 5% (or whatever that stat is) of the world's population. All those resources we would no longer use wouldn't suddenly become used by poorer nations. The resources we created in the past would no longer exist.<br />
So what I'm saying is....so what?

Best Answer

God wants it that way, obviously.

Best Answer

Is that good? Must be I guess otherwise they wouldnt be so advanced economically, or should we all try to emulate Chad, Niger and Mali?

Best Answer

I don't think about these things.

Best Answer

it doesnt matter even if u dont know abt this ....its just educational stuff im sharing

Best Answer

Oh...I know about it....I just don't think about things I already know. And sharing is good.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Powering EP!

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's down from the percents when I was a kid. We gotta get back on track.

Best Answer

yep u r right

Best Answer

why lol?

Best Answer