tryon tryon 66-70, M 13 Answers Feb 25, 2012

I CARE..............which is why I prefer to not know too much about it. It is so painful top know what is happening and be powerless to help in any way. And don't tell me that I can help. I can't. I do my part, in my own small way, but as an individual, I am powerless.

Best Answer

Not a matter of "helping"; a matter of being prepared to feed and protect your family. The head in the sand gig is not a good idea in light of today's current economic and international conditions.

Best Answer

The power of One......works...

Best Answer

Doing my part in my own small way, is just what you said. Being prepared to take care of my own. As for the rest of the world, I can't help.

Best Answer

i like to know but it can be depressing at times.

Best Answer

i'm addicted to bbc, cnn, skynews, etc lol

Best Answer

Too many people have their head in the sand........that's the reason we are in the state of affairs we are in!

Best Answer

"To be forewarned is to be fore-armed."

Best Answer

Yes and No.

Best Answer

Too Much Info Out There ,You Must Filter

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

I think everyone would care if they saw the bigger reality. But alot of our people in this moment are being brain washed. But everyone will wake up.

Best Answer