Yes or no. Please explain to us what you think about him and his performance in office. Thank you. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 18 Answers Oct 17, 2013 in Politics

as a person, I bet he's truly a good man....As the leader of this free nation, absolutely terrible. Pelosi, Reid, and Barney Frank finally were able to find someone that could speak brilliantly to carry out their objectives

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Ehh....He's alright, I hope he keeps the spine he grew during the shutdown. he's caved, capitulated, and compromised on just about EVERYTHING because of the republicans. They wouldn't let him close guantanamo, his planned single-payer system was gutted and replaced with the ACA, he 'begrudgingly' stopped trying to repeal the Patriot Act once Republicans screamed about him trying to open America up to terrorism again. He's tried time and time again to negotiate with people who from Day ONE, refused to work with him.

He's not liberal enough, he has no spine, and refused (until recently) to call out the obstructions the republican party planted in congress' way. He couldn't even get the republicans to raise the debt ceiling until they realized how suicidal and fiscally Irresponsible that would make them look. Congress has passed 15 bills not including this debacle. in 2009 they passed 125. Every year since Obama's election (except one 2010 w/ 258) the number has gotten lower and lower.

He'd get a lot more done if they stopped acting like children and did their damn jobs.

Best Answer

Not particularly. I voted for him twice because the alternatives were worse. I wanted Hilary in the white house.

Obama is way too liberal for my liking even though I do normally vote democrat.

Best Answer

Wait wait wait.....you think Obama is 'Too' liberal?

Best Answer

Yes. Why? Please watch this clip thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Li14CDTOU

Best Answer

he said do not trust the government until he became president then he gave a speech saying don't believe all those saying the government is tyrannical

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I still like him and still respect him, although I do wish he'd taken a stronger stand against the adversaries in his government.

Best Answer

I think he's done a lousy job He taunts Republicans and then gets on them about not going along with his plans

Best Answer

Why would he treat people with respect who won't even believe he was born in this country?

Best Answer

That was Romney his views don't match many Republicans

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'm using a video game console to get online can't open link feel free to summarize it for me

Best Answer

Well, the first link is from e-mails circulated in 2008 adamantly claiming Obama was born in kenya, not Hawaii. The second is a 2012 news article from a progressive group pointing out that the Iowa GOP had "We want to prove Obama is not an American citizen." for a party platform in 2012. and the last is a poll reported on by USA Today that 'birthers' (people who think the president isn't a citizen) made up a majority of GOP voters in 2011. Which proves my point the GOP made it a serious point to make it a campaign issue I think.

Best Answer

This is the work of a lobbyist group we don't know who put them up to this

Best Answer

yes we do. the koch Brothers have donated tens of millions of dollars to conservative groups espousing those very views. http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/koch-industries-report-reveals-secret-sins/story?id=14676652

Best Answer

Those are just rich people not politicians

Best Answer

So the fact that they've spent millions upon millions upon millions of dollars funding a war against obama, they fund the Cato institute a libertarian think tank whose 'research' is parroted by right wing politicians, they gave Mitt Romney $1 million to help his campaign............and you're trying to say they have no impact on politicians?

Best Answer

No I'm just saying that Republican polititcians are not responsible for their actions

Best Answer

nay~nay

Best Answer

No, worse one yet

Best Answer

The guy acts like a very typical Democrat,spend spend spend and spend more.Democrats aren't bad people they just do not manage money well.I wish people would elect a business man and stop electing lawyers.

Best Answer
Best Answer

That was probably true back when they posted that story almost 2 yrs ago but it isn't true any longer.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/18/The-Biggest-Spender-Obama-Has-Spent-More-Money-Than-Anyone-In-History-of-World

Best Answer

Wrong, bush oversaw and signed into law the first two parts of the Bail-out in 2008 and 2009. it was one of the last legislative acts of his administration. Here you go. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-spending-binge-never-happened-2012-05-22

Best Answer

You are giving info from 2012!We are at the end of 2013!Obama now has the privilege of being the biggest spender in the history of our country.

Best Answer

Hey dude, you gave info from 2012 too. Are you on drugs? Secoondly I've refuted your points twice now, but i'll do it again. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/01/24/think-obamas-a-huge-spender-then-you-need-to-see-these-two-charts/ this time actually Look att he data and see that Bush increased spending by a huge percentage, while Obama has spent considerably less. I remind you, look at the DATA not just the charts because the numbers are important as well.

Best Answer

Nope that story is about 2013 going forward.Ok I will go back and check it again.

Best Answer

It's. Using. Current. Data....*facepalm*

Best Answer

Ok this chart shows Obama being the worst as far as money being spent and i would also think how it is spent as well.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/01/01/chart-of-the-week-u-s-presidents-ranked-by-budget-deficits/

Best Answer

Which is only 'technically correct', since much of that deficit spending was from Bush's stimulus, the costs of the war, and the results of Bush's suicidal tax cuts. Obama inherited one of the worst economies, and budgets ever in american history. It's not surprising that the spreadsheets show high numbers, but what no one ever seems to recall is the deficit is shrinking quickly. http://news.investors.com/ blogs-capital-hill/112012-634082-federal-deficit-falling-fastest-since-world-war-ii.htm , http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/14/nation/la-na-deficit-shrinking-20130515

Best Answer

It is impossible to shrink the deficit when you keep adding to the debt.Our debt grows by the minute.Fortunately for this country the GDP is still the highest in the world and can get out of debt in due time.I live debt free and have always lived that way.I live a pretty conservative life not taking huge risks or spending money nilly willy.I save monthly,invest and try to make smart decisions with my money.I hope someone in gov starts thinking this way too.

Best Answer

If you're not going to listen to black and white facts and continue to bring up red herrings I give up. Hopefully you can pull your head out of the hole you've buried it in.

Best Answer

Oh you dont have to get mean spirited,we just see it differently is all.I respect your views and hopefully you respect mine.Different articles are showing you what you like to read and so are the ones I'm reading.In the end we are just two tiny voices trying to make it in life and that is the most important thing.I hope you can be successful too.

Best Answer

If we look at him by what he has done in the office he has done a terrible job but as a person he seems likable.

Best Answer

Yes, I do like Obama as far as politicians go. I voted for him twice actually..(both terms).

In my opinion, he was a better choice than McCain/Romney.

Best Answer

yes. i admire him as a president because he's done all the **** presidents are supposed to do. he's pretty much done all he said he'd do. the **** i care about anyways. i'm also thankful he didn't send us to Syria. he didn't cave to GOP hostage crisis either. i'm very proud to have served under him as a soldier and to have voted for him as a civilian. god bless him and his.

Best Answer

Thanks for your service.

Best Answer

very much....too bad he cant go a third term

Best Answer

I'd do him

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer