I live it. So I guess if you really are someone who is loved by another, it feels just right. But when you are single, it can be a bit annoying. Not for me............Im always getting or sending something to someone I admire during that time. Do you.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 21 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

I prefer February 15th — the day AFTER Valentine's Day. All the good chocolate is 50% off!

Best Answer

Thanks for reminding me.......

Best Answer

Only 6 weeks away... get ready to stock up! LOL

Best Answer

I'm not so much into celebrating a holiday where everyone is proclaiming their love for their significant other on the same day, but I don't despise it either! I show my love every day...not just once a year, and I show love to everyone!

Best Answer

Nooooooooooo *cry* :(

Best Answer

I hate it with a passion. Not for it's actuality- but for what our society has made of it. You may call me a sore loser- but its really not that. I am never single on valentines, i just don't see it as a very special day.

Best Answer

I am quite admirable, can I count on the chocolate/flowers thing this year, then?...

Best Answer

It turns out that I am always single at that time of year so I am not missing out on anything, just another day for me.<br />
I have never had a valentine for that day. I cant miss what I never had.

Best Answer

Never celebrate that day!

Best Answer

Sweetest Day.<br />
Created by American Greetings.

Best Answer

I don't really bother with it to be honest. I detest all the commercialism around it. <br />
Bah little red heart humbug....

Best Answer

Oh you are such a realist. This is why I like you. =)

Best Answer

We always go bonkers on each others birthdays though :O)

Best Answer

yes... n i send flowers.... ;-))

Best Answer

flowers to whom?? ;)

Best Answer

thatz secret .. :-D
I thought u r busy wid studies .... :-P

Best Answer