ChocolateDragon ChocolateDragon 22-25 4 Answers Oct 7, 2011

I love it. The knowledge that you make someone *** is very satisfying.

Best Answer

yes....very...

Best Answer

I love to make my partner *** by giving oral

Best Answer

i'm a bi guy? can i answer? i don't have an ****** when i'm being drilled in my *** but i love feeling his **** swelling and stretching me and his pace quickening. that's when as each stroke is buried deep inside me i tighten *** to grip his **** and "whoosh," my *** is flooded by his warm goo. that's when i roll over and let it seep out of me, dripping down the crack of my ***. my wife then licks it up and kisses me as we both enjoy the taste of his ****.<br />
when i fill him my *** doesn't seem to disappear/absorb as quickly as it does when i *** in a *****. so there is a bit of sloshing going on as i keep pumping his filled ***. my wife loves to suck my *** out him while i go around front and make him clean my **** with his tongue.

Best Answer

thats a good answer..from a different perspective..thanks..

Best Answer

I don't know how it feels personally, but my wife loves it. She says it feels warm and likes how it fills her. She only has bareback sex.

Best Answer

As a man, i just feel it is so so so soft inside..sometimes I fear my **** will tear it..so i always play it gently but I always add the speed when she asked me too or when i am about to come. i dont like using condom. what about urself?

Best Answer

yes...absolutely..i dont like sex using condoms..i feel completed when he **** inside me...

Best Answer

I hear taht during penetration, a certain woman can give a special massage with her ***** to our ****.. so the ***** does the extra jobs, not only receives the attack but also can grip, squeeze n masticate the ****...I havent had such experience..wonder if u can do that to me?

Best Answer

Hey dragon, I like your answers and your pic.

Best Answer