HONEYCUTE14 HONEYCUTE14 70+, F 7 Answers Dec 20, 2010

why not? i just wrapped a lovely bubble bath/lotion combo that had been given to me recently. i have hoards of that kind of stuff and i'm passing this along to someone that i know will use and enjoy it. just cuz i didn't pay cash for a gift doesn't lessen it's value to the receiver, does it?

Best Answer

kinda does, srry

Best Answer

i have never done that, i feel it's tacky. I am sure it has happened to me though.

Best Answer

The only time I have ever re-gifted was when we had busted the Christmas budget and we needed gifts for the Yankee swap...that's when I headed up to the attic and looked for those "treasures" still in their boxes, brand new.

Best Answer

Only when the gift is something I don't use at all, like a perfume that's too strong or a wrong sized tee shirt. Then I will give it to someone who could actually enjoy or use it. I have regifted the packaging or giftwrap that I have received. Some is so pretty or useful its a shame for it to go to waste. <br />
No I probably won't be regifting this season because I don't think I will receive any kind of wrapped gifts. So far I've only received a couple cards, those I like to keep.

Best Answer

no..but i am positive my sister in law does. i graciously accept the gift, even if i do not like it, and i would store it away or place it discreetly somewhere in the house. however......now i am getting older i do not have the time or the patience to do this and am contemplating having a HUGE clean out and put things on ebay to sell. i have given to charity in the past but this year i am a little short of cash myself. i have been thinking that xmas has become a pressure and it should be renamed and become a dedicated family holiday rather then the gift fest it is for most. there is so much c%$p inthe world....so lets stop giving it.

Best Answer

Never! Unless you count donating it to charity. That isn't exactly the same thing.

Best Answer