i do it all the time make me feel feminine ^_^
xxlittlecutiexx xxlittlecutiexx 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 5 in Community

just before go to school

Best Answer

u should bring ur perfume to school and squirt the boys :D

Best Answer

it's always on my bag and honestly my boy friends usually ask for it since i bring 2, masculine and feminine ._.

Best Answer

Me too :)

Best Answer

once i was in college and a guy forgot his deodorant it was so funny i took my one out and handed it to him told him to give it back went he done he just look at me :D offered him some Perfume too the face on him was priceless ^_^

Best Answer

Haha did he smell like a girl then? I got some deodorant with me the whole day too, just on case :D

Best Answer

i bring him to the bathroom cause he didnt have the guts to put it on then i goes ok arms up he raise his arms and i spray them with surewomen deodorant hahah his pits smelt all flowery and girly then i goes close ur eyes he said why i said just do it then he close his eyes few seconds later he feel something being squirted on his neck and chest he open his eyes and so i had perfume he smell all sweet with the perfume on XD

Best Answer

Poor guy! But I bet he smelled nice afterwards. Hope he was thankful. :D

Best Answer

i do his makeup and nails for him next time >:D

Best Answer

yeh it cheers me up

Best Answer

sometimes :)

Best Answer

I just go outside and let my clothes soak up the parfum de smog...

Best Answer

Ew no.

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

I'd rather not spray myself with carcinogenic chemicals that induce headaches and really don't even smell good at all.

Best Answer