Its human nature to want to blame others for our downfalls. I believe until we realize and take ownership of our own wrongs that we will never grow or achieve what we really seek in life. How do u feel about this?
smileandwave smileandwave 36-40, F 16 Answers Feb 23, 2012

well thats too bad i am perfect, i thought evreybody was, wow i never knew people werent perfect, i am going to have to rethink my whole life now

Best Answer

Thanks...I needed that smile!

Best Answer

Yes, it's either my fault or George Bush.

Best Answer

Best Answer

It took me a long time to accept that I could be not perfect but still OK: I had this feeling that if you weren't perfect, weren't no. 1, it wasn't worth living. Thankfully, nowadays I'm over that and can see both my faults and my good points and feel good about it on the whole.

It feels like growth, or something...

Best Answer

Awesome answer...and u made me laugh too...yep, it is growth...or something! :)

Best Answer

DEAR GOD YOU ARE NOT PERFECT ! NOOOOOOooooooo !

I wish everyone could learn to accept responsibility for themselves and their own actions.

No more B.S. Law suits on McDonalds for spilling coffee on your own lap.

No more being the poor victim of drug abuse, (YOUR CHOICE TO START)

No more being the people beat down and cannot advance when all of the same chances are there for everyone!

Take pride in yourself and don't be afraid to say I screwed up.

At the very least it means you did something rather than nothing at all.

Best Answer

Bingo! Thank u. U said that with truth and humor....my favorite kind of answer! :)

Best Answer

I try to acknowledge when things happen because of my own faults, and even when it isn't a fault, it could still be related to how I am naturally.... So I try to accept things as they are.

Best Answer

ohh,

how do u think that you are not perfect?

Please share

Best Answer

U do not want me to go into this lecture...lmao! Just believe me!

Best Answer

ohhh
but please share it to me

Best Answer

Some hell most.

Best Answer

I hate to laugh..but I did! Agreed...yep, this pain in my heart was caused by, the one and only...me! Yep, I'm the one who did it! Ouch! :)

Best Answer

I have made an art of screwing things up.

Best Answer

I dare not call it an art in my liffe for it may become a hobby! Lol...I'm tryiing to lose it and be perfect so I can begin to see others faults. :) :) :)

Best Answer

Don't fight it just go with it. I know no one that is perfect.

Best Answer

I thought that I was wrong once. Turns out I was just mistaken :)

Best Answer

What's your point?

Best Answer

I'm not perfect and yes, some of the things can be my fault. If it is, I take owership of it.

Many things aren't my fault and I still get blamed. Should I get blamed when it is not my fault?

Best Answer

Not if it's not your fault; that's just other -- less evolved -- people running from their own mistakes...

Best Answer

Nope, u shouldn't. But sometimes we have to just let those things go...it sucks, but that's a part of ife too.

Best Answer

Exactly....my point has been made. Lol

Best Answer

Yes. And I think humility makes me perfect ;)

Best Answer

I've always taken responsibility for my actions....

Best Answer

I just accept that it's always my fault or at least thats what I let them think of course I know better but it is better than fighting all the time...

Best Answer