well thats too bad i am perfect, i thought evreybody was, wow i never knew people werent perfect, i am going to have to rethink my whole life now

Best Answer

Thanks...I needed that smile!

Best Answer

Yes, it's either my fault or George Bush.

Best Answer

Best Answer

It took me a long time to accept that I could be not perfect but still OK: I had this feeling that if you weren't perfect, weren't no. 1, it wasn't worth living. Thankfully, nowadays I'm over that and can see both my faults and my good points and feel good about it on the whole.<br />
It feels like growth, or something...

Best Answer

Awesome answer...and u made me laugh too...yep, it is growth...or something! :)

Best Answer

I try to acknowledge when things happen because of my own faults, and even when it isn't a fault, it could still be related to how I am naturally.... So I try to accept things as they are.

Best Answer

Some hell most.

Best Answer

I hate to laugh..but I did! Agreed...yep, this pain in my heart was caused by, the one and only...me! Yep, I'm the one who did it! Ouch! :)

Best Answer

I have made an art of screwing things up.

Best Answer

I dare not call it an art in my liffe for it may become a hobby! Lol...I'm tryiing to lose it and be perfect so I can begin to see others faults. :) :) :)

Best Answer

Don't fight it just go with it. I know no one that is perfect.

Best Answer

I thought that I was wrong once. Turns out I was just mistaken :)

Best Answer

What's your point?

Best Answer

I'm not perfect and yes, some of the things can be my fault. If it is, I take owership of it.<br />
Many things aren't my fault and I still get blamed. Should I get blamed when it is not my fault?

Best Answer

Not if it's not your fault; that's just other -- less evolved -- people running from their own mistakes...

Best Answer

Nope, u shouldn't. But sometimes we have to just let those things go...it sucks, but that's a part of ife too.

Best Answer

Exactly....my point has been made. Lol

Best Answer

I just accept that it's always my fault or at least thats what I let them think of course I know better but it is better than fighting all the time...

Best Answer

People are too hell bent on preventing us from seeing our OWN faults and instead keep insisting we see, feel experience THEIRS. That's what slows things up. To speed it up we love everyone regardless of what they do and as hard as that might be for us it's harder for them. But they do grow faster.

Best Answer