Personal information you posted and that your family, friends, enemies, bosses, or who ever is out there knowing it is you. Please explain
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 15 Answers Jul 22, 2012

Sometimes yes... But judges will be judges... Honestly, if people didn't enjoy some of the things I mention, then why are they on ep? We all have a little story of our own after all..

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

If they can not handle who I am, Fuckem!

Best Answer

This is right!

Best Answer

What do I care. Everything I say is true enough.

Best Answer

That's it! Honesty is the best policy whether it is bad or good.

Best Answer

A lot of people in my past aren't even computer savy and I'm a very private person off line so I haven't anything to worry about and I don't think I'll meet anybody here face to face.

Best Answer

Cool...just let's hope the CIA or other aren't after you and seeing what you do... ;) jk

Best Answer

(They are computer savvy)! :P

Best Answer

If I'm going to post something that I might not want the people I know seeing, then I do it anonymously. For instance here at EP, nobody knows me. None of you have seen my face, know my name or even if I'm telling the truth about where I live, what I do for a living or what age I am. So whose going to know I've posted anything? I could be your postman or the kid that bags your groceries. Maybe the your next door neighbor.

Best Answer

Your being safe.

Best Answer

There are a lot of wack jobs online. Back in 2005 I met a lady on MySpace and just because I chatted with her a couple of times on MSN instant messenger, she fell in love with me and without asking permission or even discussing it with me, left her job and family in Pennsylvania and came to my house in California. I woke up to her knocking on my door. Needless to say I was not amused. I made her leave and I decided to never again be so transparent online. But it took two years to finally get rid of her. She started stalking me afterwards and threatening suicide and all that nonsense. It was a mess. And all because I was nice enough to talk to her.

Best Answer

yea i used to fb. theres a bunch of prudes who made rude comments on my art because it contained nudity that could, if you are a closed minded prude, be considered sexual. i also slipped and let them all know about sexual interests of mine, which did not go over well. got called sick because i like to submit. lets see, yea now i just dont give a flying **** what they think, but im being stalked on fb by some jackass so now im here. i did regret letting people see different sides of myself, but not so much anymore. i am who i am and i shouldn't have to apologize for it so i can fit myself into their little world.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

i usually post stories so that people will read thema and say something nice and etc. Its all an attention seeking thing.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

I don't regret anything I put on here. Honesty is the best policy and good luck too those that can't figure out that simple concept

Best Answer

I agree, honesty is the best policy!

Best Answer