Prankster3 Prankster3 41-45, M 13 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Religion

Every day, regardless of my feelings. I am a Muslim.

Best Answer

which country r u from....i know muslims are very devout

Best Answer

I'm from Sweden but lives in Tunisia.

Best Answer

both good times and in bad times

Best Answer

Doing all times.

Best Answer

All times, every day. I can't think of anyone else to depend on these days. Those who have been through it all, most likely depend upon his word. those who haven't been through it all, will someday know. Check out the song through it all, is says a lot.

Best Answer

Both, but more in the bad times.

Best Answer

I prefer both but honestly more during my bad times.<br />
"I am as My servant expects Me to be. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me a hand’s span, I draw near to him an arm’s length; and if he draws near to me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.

Best Answer

thats a normal human behaviour

Best Answer

He is part of my life every day, but I have to admit I have strongly called on him when I was pinned down and under fire---a christian veteran

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Both, but I find it easier to remember Him in my good times, which I hear is the opposite of most people.

Best Answer

good

Best Answer