Yep<br />
I'm an addict and I like the feeling

Best Answer

My lungs might not agree :-P

Best Answer

I smoke and im loving it!

Best Answer

Yes, constantly. I love everything about it, even the things people normally hate.

Best Answer

I picked up the bad habit but only once in a while.

Best Answer

I never smoke because its injurious for health & I don't like the smell of smoke.

Best Answer

Hi Eski!! I'm John, just a guy,, I used to smoke, just a few years, until I found what I enjoyed So much more & tasted So much better,, & I'm So Glad I did,,,

Best Answer

Between the ages of 12 and 18 I smoked sporadically mostly in the company of friends but I hid it from my parents. I smoked around 20 a day when I was 19 and 20 years old but then I gave it up. I saw both of my parents quit and this convinced me that it could be done. I quit after joining an evangelical church. Many people told me there that tobacco is harder to quit than heroin. They were not the kind of people you find in your average church many of whom believe it is a sin, but continue to do it. My fellowship provided a great deal of encouragement and support. I am not sure that I could have done it on my own.

Best Answer

P.S. I am now 40 years free of it. The withdrawal symptoms were absolutely terrible but they diminish slowly over time as your body adjusts to life without tobacco. Having parents who smoked pre- conditioned me to the smell and taste of it but mingling with people in a faith centre who had quit reinforced the message that I could ask for God's help if I needed it

Best Answer