Okay, then hold on right there. I want to know why is it okay to kill a baby. But when you kill a dog or a cat, then you are breaking the law. This does not make sense to me. 'This is wrong, and you know it, too. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 43 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Hobbies

I don't support abortion itself in that I gleefully say "just have an abortion" with a big stupid smile on my face as a solution.

But I support a woman's right to have that option.

and I could go on about the differences between embryos, fetuses, and newborns, and cats and dogs, but everyone and their mother, I'm sure already knows those arguments, or will hear them, so I won't. I get tired of the abortion controversy. Everyone spews the same arguments for or against, and none of it really helps or persuades someone to change their mind. It's basically just people looking for an argument or looking for others to validate their own sense of righteousness.

Best Answer

I and a lot of women I know have had abortions and are relieved as a result.

Best Answer

With biased logic based upon rhetoric, such as the way the question is phrased, any conclusion can be contrived. Phrase the question with less biased wording, and I might feel motivated to answer.

Best Answer

You dont have to answer. And going by the crowd here already, I SURE AS HELL WONT MISS YA. =)

Best Answer

Some people would mind that their question had been accused of being biased. Guess we have to assume you were aware of that when you wrote it.

Best Answer

Yes, indeed. =) You have your opinions, and I have mine. =_)

Best Answer

It's a the womans body, it's her right, end of story. If you have a problem with that I can revoke your right to breath.

Best Answer

Its the end of the baby as well. So is the body a right to death simply because one cannot see or hear the pain of the life itself. =)

Best Answer

The only thing that gives human life any value is its capability to reason. If it weren't for that we'd be just as worthless as any of the animals killed along our highways this morning. Until a baby is born it is the mothers, how you feel about that does not matter.

Best Answer

So if you are in an incapacitated state where u are not one who has the ability or capacity to reason.
Does this make your life more or less valuable. =)

Best Answer

"So if you are in an incapacitated state where u are not one who has the ability or capacity to reason." It doesn't take away the value of your life, but it takes away your right to decide what happens to your body. Look up brain death and power of attorney. And thanks for making an excellent analogy as to why abortion should be legal! I'd never thought of that one before.

Best Answer

Not if that person has a will. The answer is no. And that life is not valueless...........

Best Answer

All of the special circumstances can get sorted out later, right now it's important we establish a womans right to her own body, otherwise we'll spend the rest of our existence bickering over this ridiculous bullshit like life begins at X, late term abortion, when does a fetus have cognitive function. I mean who cares the thing is a fetus it's not going to write an essay for you. All these god bothering freaks pretend to believe so much in free will and gods plan, judging by their reactions to issues like this it's like they don't believe in any of that at all.

Best Answer

You are not a believer in God. So why do you not investigate. And you also apparently do not believe in the devil either. Have you ever been to a real haunted house or dwelling before. I think not. And you have not been where I have been my friend. That is fact. =)

Best Answer

if the cat was pregnant do u think u would b charged with killing 1 cat or 8?

Best Answer

Cats are not human. =)

Best Answer

im just going by the ex you gave in your details section. please refer back if you forgot :)

Best Answer

The way I see it is abortions are legal and women have them. Whether people agree with it or not, I feel they need to accept it is what it is. That's fine there are people who don't agree with it. I respect that. The problem I have is the judgment and putting down women for having them when they themselves have no clue what it is. The only way a person knows really what an abortion is, they have to experience it for themselves. I don't wish abortions on anybody. It is a very difficult thing to have to go through. I can not explain to you the pain a woman feels.

The problem is not abortions though. The problem is the lack of sex education. People are more focused on what's right and wrong when instead they should be educated on what could happen if you have unprotected sex. It should be discussed that if a woman gets pregnant, there are the options of abortion, adoption and parenting. And those options should be part of the educated and not looked away. As we already look away on abortions when it should be faced. And STDs should be addressed as well. Explain to them the importance of safe sex and if they don't wish to get pregnant or catch an std, then be safe. They should also talk to their partners about what could happen if they ever get pregnant. It makes me mad when people say "oh that could never happen to me" or "I would never do that". You never know. The only way of the possibilities of that never happening to you, is by to never have sex. But in the meantime, if you choose to have sex, then educate yourself and play it safe.

I do support abortions and have my reasons why. Mostly because I had one.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your story.

Best Answer

You're welcome!

Best Answer

Also worth saying that people had abortions when they were illegal too. They were just much more dangerous because they couldn't go to a proper medical facility to do so.

Best Answer

Exactly, thank you

Best Answer

Yes I support it. I support it for many reasons and have mentioned them before so I don't feel a need to repeat them. I don't believe anything that isn't born has rights or life either.

Best Answer

yes, we dont need more people when we can't even take care of the ones we've got. I see nothing wrong with supposedly "killing" a fetus, when people don't seem to care a lick about actual living human beings...just seems like a hypocritical argument to say you care about life when your actions say otherwise...and I'd rather be honest with myself and (maybe or maybe not) do something wrong, than be a self-righteous hypocrite who claims to care about things that his/her actions contradict.

Best Answer

Appreciated comment. Ill hold myself on this one. =)

Best Answer

:) i wasnt really looking forward to a reply, just wanted to offer an alternative opinion from those so often spouted

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

No I do not. It is murder of a human life. Even in cases of rape or ****** it is still a human life. I feel for the woman/girl that has been raped but I also feel for the baby too.

Best Answer

Thank you Oh Blessed One. =)

Best Answer

You are welcome. I was raped and had a baby when I was very young. My parents killed the baby but I still grieve over the loss.

Best Answer

Abortion isn't murder; murder is the unlawful killing of another. Abortion is legal in the US and many other places.

Best Answer

So why not add more injury to injury, right? Ridiculous. smdh

Best Answer

A law made by man does not make it right. =)

Best Answer

I don't support it and I'm not fully against it. If I got a woman pregnant and she wanted to get an abortion, I would support her decision but if she was against it then I wouldn't try to pressure her to get one.

Best Answer

Okay, I got it.

Best Answer

pro-choice.

Best Answer

Cuz its NOT a baby yet

Best Answer

It is when the doctor legally announces that you are pregnant. =)

Best Answer

Alright then, the MOMENT that happens, c-section it n let me know HOW it works out

Best Answer

good point! @therqckstarz

Best Answer

And what does that have to do with anything. A fetus is alive isnt it. If not, then how did you get here. =)

Best Answer

Then y wait 9 months, c-section the fetus NOW n ENJOY

Best Answer

I think his point is...it's not a baby. Which is true because a baby would be the complete organism...now alive has two meanings....all cells are alive...but the are not separate lifeforms.

Best Answer

If you are pregnant by law, then it is a baby. Period. =)

Best Answer

Then by all means, as SOON as u become" LEGALLY" pregnant ...c-section it n ENJOY

Best Answer

Legally pregnant? Wtf does that even mean?

Best Answer

I guess when the DR. makes it OFFICIAL

Best Answer

If you are "pregnant by law"? So that isn't a law made by man? Which you said, "A law made by man does not make it right." Wow! So, again you are the determiner of which are man made laws huh?

Best Answer

Naw, he is an expert at what the non-man made law is. NOT!

Best Answer

The choice to have an abortion is a woman's choice. It is easy to spout talking points and wave posters until you have been in that situation. It appears that certain religious and political elements care more about the fetus than the mother or children. A lot of abortions could be prevented with the availability of family planning or even teaching it in schools.

Best Answer

So true.........

Best Answer

Sure do. I've directly supported an abortion in fact.

Best Answer

I think it is insane for men to have opinion on something that has nothing to do with their bodies. As a woman I think abortions can be medically necessary however I have a problem with women using abortions as birth control without using other methods because abortions can do damage to your body. I don't think that it is my right to judge a woman who chooses to have an abortion but I do have my worries about women's rights groups not wanting women to have all the information include possible harm abortions can do to a woman's body. I support women having the ability to make up their minds without judgment or pressure.

Best Answer

TruthSeeker. I love you to death. But if a Man has to pay child support, its because he is part of that baby as well.
You cannot create a life without the other. Abortion is murder because you are putting an end to a life, and an entity that has no ability to protect itself or have a spoken word in the matter. I call it selfishness. There is someone out there who would love to take care of the child if you choose not to. =)

Best Answer

Zonus.Did you read past the first sentence? Is a life that hasn't even begun more valuable than a life that has? There are medical reasons that require abortions. Ectopic pregnancies being one of them. Also mental health can be a factor as well.

Best Answer

No. They are both equal.
Simple. =)

Best Answer

Other than medical purposes..............Taking the life of innocence when you are that baby is perfectly healthy is wrong and immoral. =)

Best Answer

How did you become the expert on what is right for everyone else, zonus?

Best Answer

I dont support abortion, i support the woman's choice whether she wants or doesnt want this growing inside her.

Its not a baby yet, its still a fetus.

Best Answer

Fetus=life. =)

Best Answer

'Life' can describe many things.

Best Answer

How dare people call a 'fetus' a 'fetus'!

Best Answer

Like I said, c-section the fetus n see what happens

Best Answer

How dare a bunch of men play God to all women!

Best Answer

Yes, yes I do.

Best Answer

Well only if the women was forced into being pregnant or raped. If its because she or he forgot about protection, then I think you have to face the mistake.

Best Answer

I don't believe in abortion. I have never had one and never will. (God forbid) Therefore, it is wrong (for ME).

I hope for a day when it no longer exists.....along with rape and abuse.

BUT it is not my place or anyone to sit in judgement of women who have just as much right to make the choice for herself as me. Screw everyone's rights who chooses to take away someone else's.

Best Answer

I support a woman's choice in the matter: her body, her life, her decision

Best Answer

I personally would probably not have one. But I support the right of women to make the choice for themselves, because I also realise that I wouldn't be the one assisting them with their prenatal care, experiencing the childbirth, or raising the child. And early termininations are basically removing a cell cluster, certainly not murder (rhetoric notwithstanding). With all due respect, as I've said before, any man who wants to weigh in would be better served encouraging his own gender to use condoms. Where he chooses to spill his seed is HIS control over the situation.

Best Answer