I don't support abortion itself in that I gleefully say "just have an abortion" with a big stupid smile on my face as a solution.<br />
But I support a woman's right to have that option.<br />
and I could go on about the differences between embryos, fetuses, and newborns, and cats and dogs, but everyone and their mother, I'm sure already knows those arguments, or will hear them, so I won't. I get tired of the abortion controversy. Everyone spews the same arguments for or against, and none of it really helps or persuades someone to change their mind. It's basically just people looking for an argument or looking for others to validate their own sense of righteousness.

Best Answer

I and a lot of women I know have had abortions and are relieved as a result.

Best Answer

if the cat was pregnant do u think u would b charged with killing 1 cat or 8?

Best Answer

Cats are not human. =)

Best Answer

im just going by the ex you gave in your details section. please refer back if you forgot :)

Best Answer

Yes I support it. I support it for many reasons and have mentioned them before so I don't feel a need to repeat them. I don't believe anything that isn't born has rights or life either.

Best Answer

yes, we dont need more people when we can't even take care of the ones we've got. I see nothing wrong with supposedly "killing" a fetus, when people don't seem to care a lick about actual living human beings...just seems like a hypocritical argument to say you care about life when your actions say otherwise...and I'd rather be honest with myself and (maybe or maybe not) do something wrong, than be a self-righteous hypocrite who claims to care about things that his/her actions contradict.

Best Answer

Appreciated comment. Ill hold myself on this one. =)

Best Answer

:) i wasnt really looking forward to a reply, just wanted to offer an alternative opinion from those so often spouted

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

No I do not. It is murder of a human life. Even in cases of rape or ****** it is still a human life. I feel for the woman/girl that has been raped but I also feel for the baby too.

Best Answer

Thank you Oh Blessed One. =)

Best Answer

You are welcome. I was raped and had a baby when I was very young. My parents killed the baby but I still grieve over the loss.

Best Answer

Abortion isn't murder; murder is the unlawful killing of another. Abortion is legal in the US and many other places.

Best Answer

So why not add more injury to injury, right? Ridiculous. smdh

Best Answer

A law made by man does not make it right. =)

Best Answer

I don't support it and I'm not fully against it. If I got a woman pregnant and she wanted to get an abortion, I would support her decision but if she was against it then I wouldn't try to pressure her to get one.

Best Answer

Okay, I got it.

Best Answer

pro-choice.

Best Answer

Cuz its NOT a baby yet

Best Answer

It is when the doctor legally announces that you are pregnant. =)

Best Answer

Alright then, the MOMENT that happens, c-section it n let me know HOW it works out

Best Answer

good point! @therqckstarz

Best Answer

And what does that have to do with anything. A fetus is alive isnt it. If not, then how did you get here. =)

Best Answer

Then y wait 9 months, c-section the fetus NOW n ENJOY

Best Answer

I think his point is...it's not a baby. Which is true because a baby would be the complete organism...now alive has two meanings....all cells are alive...but the are not separate lifeforms.

Best Answer

If you are pregnant by law, then it is a baby. Period. =)

Best Answer

Then by all means, as SOON as u become" LEGALLY" pregnant ...c-section it n ENJOY

Best Answer

Legally pregnant? Wtf does that even mean?

Best Answer

I guess when the DR. makes it OFFICIAL

Best Answer

Sure do. I've directly supported an abortion in fact.

Best Answer

I dont support abortion, i support the woman's choice whether she wants or doesnt want this growing inside her.<br />
Its not a baby yet, its still a fetus.

Best Answer

Fetus=life. =)

Best Answer

'Life' can describe many things.

Best Answer

How dare people call a 'fetus' a 'fetus'!

Best Answer

Like I said, c-section the fetus n see what happens

Best Answer

Well only if the women was forced into being pregnant or raped. If its because she or he forgot about protection, then I think you have to face the mistake.

Best Answer

I support a woman's choice in the matter: her body, her life, her decision

Best Answer

I personally would probably not have one. But I support the right of women to make the choice for themselves, because I also realise that I wouldn't be the one assisting them with their prenatal care, experiencing the childbirth, or raising the child. And early termininations are basically removing a cell cluster, certainly not murder (rhetoric notwithstanding). With all due respect, as I've said before, any man who wants to weigh in would be better served encouraging his own gender to use condoms. Where he chooses to spill his seed is HIS control over the situation.

Best Answer

I support abortion 100% <br />
As to your other question about killing babys vs dogs or cats ,that's something entirely different . I've killed quite a few stray dogs and cats, never killed a baby I can't imagine what the perpose of that would be except euthanasia perhaps.

Best Answer

But u are a cat. Hath you no love. =)

Best Answer

Cats have love for the dead, we can't wait to eat them.

Best Answer

I support abortion as a woman's option for a variety of "reasons".<br />
28 years ago I had an ectopic pregnancy and to save my life, the pregnancy was terminated. This allowed me to go on and raise my son and have two more children, years later.

Best Answer

Only if your life is in danger, then unfortunately it is accepted.

Best Answer

Unfortunately?!

Best Answer

No sane person supports abortion. Just want to make that clear. Some people believe it is necessary and/or acceptable in some circumstances.<br />
If a girl has an IUD or takes a morning after pill, there is a reasonable chance that their chosen method of contraception will in fact kill a newly fertilized egg or prevent it from attaching to the womb lining. It is not uncommon for women using those methods to have miscarriages 8-12 weeks into a pregnancy forced by the toxic chemicals of the contraceptive. Is that any better, simply because it's more personally passive?<br />
That is just food for thought. The real question is "when does a cluster of cells become a baby?" not "Is it ok to kill babies?", and in that there is FAR more room for opinions, differing views, ambiguities on all sides and a generally much more grey area. If you think that abortion is an issue that is at all black and white, your world view is ignorant, bigoted, extremist or morally dubious. Perhaps more than one of those.

Best Answer

Its not a question about sanity. It is about morality.

Best Answer

Most people would think that morality should be based in sane decision-making.

Best Answer

You are a true secularist. I understand your state of mind my friend..............

Best Answer

I do support abortion as an option for a woman, and what do babies and cats and dogs have to do with abortion? Nothing.

Best Answer

That is not what I said. I was talking about life and why people value an animals life over human. Its called reading and comprehension my friend. =)

Best Answer

lol zonus, i did not get your question either, so either it is your communication or ours...but whatever. And btw...the idea that human life is more important than animal life is not universal. I do not believe it to be true. And I also believe that animals are legally killed everyday...pets as well as those we eat. It is only when the violence towards animals is due to neglect or, in the more disturbing scenario, personal enjoyment that it is criminalized. This is because there is no question that animals suffer, just like humans do...however, the same cannot be said to be certain (or imo even just probable) for fetuses.

Best Answer

Thank u Shannon. =)

Best Answer

Iam pro choice too its realy up to the individuals

Best Answer

Not really, but I think it should remain legal in my country for medical reasons. There are quite a few. I would hope that my countrywomen would have the decency to not use it as a secondhand birth control method. Then again, there are plenty of lunatics who would ruin a child, but choose abortion. Which crime is worse?

Best Answer

Abortion IS a method of birth control.

Best Answer

I realIZe that, angry Mary.

Best Answer

That's what I think, Lola. But then there are the insane women who get the procedure whom you know would be terrible moms and destroy the kid.

Best Answer

Are you ruined ?

Best Answer

Hey, zonus, dig this: If abortion had been a popular option back in the day in the USA as it is now in Russia, my mother, my aunt, my uncle, and several friends would never have been born. You could say I am sensitive about it. You could also say that the women I know who are haunted by the ghosts of the children they terminated are sensitive about it.

Best Answer

Absolutely. It's not a baby, it's a fetus, which would not be able to live outside of the womb. A woman has the right to choose what happens within her own body. Period.<br />
Killing an autonomous creature is completely different. And you know it. ;)

Best Answer

It is a baby. Because you are pregnant once you discover the life inside. =)

Best Answer

Alright then, as soon as u KNOW you're pregnant, c-section it n see what happens

Best Answer

Why is what is essentially a parasite more important than it's host? A parasite is also alive and relying on it's host to live. Should we tell people with tapeworms that it has to stay where it's lodged out of the sanctity and respect for life? If the host does not want it there, she should be able to remove it without grief. Why does any person get to make decisions about what another person does with their body or how they view life? If you don't want to have an abortion, don't have one. Problem solved.

Best Answer

"Baby" is merely a term of endearment. The proper medical term for it would be zygote/embryo/fetus.

Best Answer

That's so absurd that I don't know why I'm responding.

Best Answer

I never said I see them as parasites, but the comparison is undeniable. A fetus is not a human yet. Not til they make it out of the birth canal. Until that defining moment, they are completely dependent on their host. I know. I carried two of them. A person should not have to go through that if they don't want to. Forcible child bearing. Now THAT'S a scary world and I'd hate to see where that leads us. There are many valuable ideals attached to womanhood, and humanity. To define yourself by your ability to bear children is a faulty way to live life and you're asking for disappointment.

Best Answer

A parasite ? Then who and what are you ? In another persons eyes your life could be unvalueable, too. =)

Best Answer

No. BABY means life. Period.

Best Answer

A fetus is a living breathing organism. Its a life. =)

Best Answer

I think I stated my position pretty plainly. There is no discussion if you just repeat yourself. Good day to you.

Best Answer

If you say so. =)

Best Answer

Breathing? What's it breathing?

Best Answer