Honestly one of the BEST things I've started doing. My entire demeanor has changed. If we all did this not only would it benefit us but also society!! Even if u only feel it 5 min everyday...say it, feel it, own it. Take care of yourself always inward and outward. for ex if someone is making u feel less of a person find a way to leave them. Keep people around that make u feel good. Think positively and act upon it as well. Let no one get in way of how u feel. "Happiness relies on the way u think" You are on this earth for a reason even if you don't know why yet. Embrace your uniqueness. And understand that NOT everyone will like you..be so confident that their opinion means nothing to you. You could be the juiciest, brightest peach on a tree and someone will still hate peaches.
vcost1 vcost1 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Hobbies

YES. It is important that you have posted this, so thank you. Your relationship with yourself is the first lifetime commitment you can make, before it is possible to commit to a relationship of any length with anyone else that is truly fruitful, prosperous, healthy and loving. It is the most important thing, and leads you to trust your own decisions, to know that you will lead yourself to do what is right for you.

Best Answer

Highly agree with you. You accept the love you think you deserve. Which is all based on YOU.

Best Answer

oh hell yes I do, And the time to change and improve .

Best Answer

I try very hard too. I mean after all, if you don't love yourself who will?

Best Answer

All you have is yourself! No one can love you like you can.

Best Answer

I agree! :)

Best Answer

I "love" myself every night. :)

Best Answer

nope ... MUCH more satisfying loving a woman than myself

Best Answer

yes i do :)

Best Answer

I need to love myself more, I'm working on it...

Best Answer

I try but often fail.

Best Answer

I'm not worth it

Best Answer

You are the only you that will ever be. No one else can be you. If they tried, you would no longer be you. The universe would be different without you. Many people may be positively influenced by your presence throughout your life. This makes you worth it, and that will never change.

Best Answer

You are def worthy of it. You being born on this earth means something! God chose YOU for a specific reason. You are capable of doing something others aren't. You may not know what it is..but you'll figure it out. Start by loving yourself first. I think we all can be something greater than we can possibly imagine. Have faith

Best Answer

Funnily enough I self loved before going to sleep yesterday! *note to self* must change batteries.

Best Answer

No I don't. I spend more time hating myself.

Best Answer

It sounds a little weird if you've never done it. You should try it...

Best Answer

I have tried. I need to do it more often.

Best Answer

lol, vc, if you were looking for sincere answers you have come to the wrong place..<br />
this is the part of the site where people try to be funny....

Best Answer

While I'm under the covers. Just before I fall to sleep

Best Answer

Wonderful question and you are definitely right. I have been doing self-appreciation statements and analysis for a few months and am having less intense thoughts of wanting to die. :)

Best Answer

The fact that YOU made it on this earth is something grand. God chose you! You just have to figure out what it is your calling.

Best Answer

Lol :P no.

Best Answer

Oh...my head totally went in the wrong place on this one...

Best Answer

I fall in love with myself over and over again each day! xD It's kind of like The Notebook romance. Yet, it's just me so it gets kind of trivial arguing with myself so much in public. 0_o

Best Answer

i definetly try

Best Answer

I honestly wish I could do that, but I hate myself to much.

Best Answer

O-O

Best Answer