prettytasty prettytasty 31-35, F 28 Answers Nov 14, 2010

yes it does as soon as you get someone new

Best Answer

People say it does but takes time, and I want to add: <br />
It's not time what heals, it's what you do with time that heals.<br />
Things you can do with time that will help you heal: go out, have activities, have a life.<br />
Things that you can do with time that WON"T help you heal: stay inside, watch TV, browse the internet endlessly, think about him, call him, stalk him, check out his facebook, think about what could have been...

Best Answer

there always be a scar after a cut. <br />
even if it healed, the memories will always be there.

Best Answer

No you never get over it and alsways miss the one that got away. The heartaches just mount up as the years roll on and more and more people breake your heart

Best Answer

When it does break it never fully heals, it will always leave a small but some how prominent scar

Best Answer

Yes. It always does. The heart heals and leaves a scar. Like a scratch. It's takes a looooong time. But it does heal. Mine did.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

even if a broken heart in mendable, even if time heals the scar.... can one ever stop fearing the pain from a heart break?

Best Answer

No, the more you suffer, the darker and more evil you become, the more suffering you inflict on others as revenge for what's been done to you.

Best Answer

Time heals all wounds. You will never forget but eventually you won't live with the pain. Move forward

Best Answer

No. Once the heart tissue becomes damaged, it doesn't heal.

Best Answer

With time it will heal. But you will never forget the reason it was broken

Best Answer

Yes, when you decide to let go, and start a new life.

Best Answer

I think it depends on why your heart is broken. I think most broken hearts are heal-able :)

Best Answer

Used to think so but... After 2 in a row, and now 10 years later, I doubt it. Hope yours does tho!

Best Answer

it doesn't fully heal. personally I think it will quit hurting but your heart will be scarred from the experience.

Best Answer

No. We learn to move on with our lives, learn to love and like again, but all wounds come up at one point or another. Time helps us move on, not heal.

Best Answer

I believe....Time wounds all heels : )

Best Answer

The broken heart finds itself a way to function around without healing. It carries the pain along.

Best Answer

No, a truly broken heart, like the ones caused by the death of your precious, priceless Husband after 35 years, never heals and it doesn't get easier as time goes on, like most people think it does.<br />
Yes, a broken heart from breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend does heal. It takes time and patience and I do believe each break up leaves a scar, but scars are only healed wounds afterall.

Best Answer