well u best tell them of your circumstances and ask to stay for a bit until u get job and back on your feet it doesnt take long and it is time for them to pay it forward anyways

Best Answer

im not allowed to live with them.. i can only visit. No one I know really has room for me and it kind of sucks.. but im trying to come up with a plan

Best Answer

hmm well have u contacted social services in your state there are food stamps and monies available for rent it isnt much but is a start until u can get back to work and on your feet again sometimes a resturant or mc ds is a good place to work cause u typically get a free meal and tips

Best Answer

Oh my dear girl. i do feel for you, no person should be homeless, especially if you have kids<br />
where are you situated

Best Answer

I don't think it has anything to do with if you're nice looking or not, but if you give everything to make your kids happy, to the point that you are homeless, I think it's time you have a conversation with them. If nothing else, I'm sure after all you've done for them they would be more than happy to have you stay with them at least until you could get back on our feet.

Best Answer

no one should be homless, regardless of how they look

Best Answer