Ask teh doctor that.. AND NO.. do not go off the pills THINKING you can BEFORE you talk to the doctor

Best Answer

I have been managing a major form of bipolar all my life. Its better to manage it yourself with GODs help, faith and prayer and herbs and exercise and love, no psychobabble or dope can even come close to the therapeutic value.

Best Answer

well ive never been diagnosed with it, i just think i might have it. im very stable but i just have some trouble handling my emotions and have all my life. and i have trouble staying motivated to change myself.

Best Answer

For me the highs and lows are intense. Its is either like I am a super genius king of the world who can do anything I set my mind to or I am an exhausted worthless slug who just wants to crawl under a rock and hide. I dont consider it a dissorder, i consider it a gift, I would rather have a period of depression wherein I am so sensitive and weak that I can perceive many truths that are hidden by normal levels of strength which callouses the mind to many subtleties and then a period of euphoric ingenuity which I can use to implement solutions I considered during my downtime than to just be 'normal' and mediocre all the time. Instead of suppressing it I USE it, it is a gift, a tidal cycle, a natural rhythm that can give you awareness and power if you learn to embrace it. The idea of some pill shaving off my sharp edges and leaving me rounded off and stuck in the middle, half alive, fills me with a raging desire to defend myself with all necessary prejudice from such things.

Best Answer

No, it gets worse if you don't take meds for it. WAAAAY worse than if you had been taking meds all along.

Best Answer

it depends on your support structure AND on who told you it was a mild form AND on what the psychiatrist perscribed -<br />
no going it alone kiddo - help is good

Best Answer

yes be concious of your thoughts

Best Answer