Xxhurtepainxx Xxhurtepainxx 22-25, F 28 Answers Jul 22, 2013 in Politics

I honestly don't know.

Best Answer

i think soeverytime i think about that woman i wish i knew where she was and had a really big truck

Best Answer

yes... and gross..

Best Answer

Of course, just like OJ killed Nicole. She got off because of our screwed up court system.

Best Answer

Yes. Yes I do. She was only acquitted because they didn't have enough evidence to prove her wrong.

Best Answer

Yes. She did. But unfortunately murder of any kind is now legal in Florida.

Best Answer

It does seem that way.

Best Answer

definitely

Best Answer

Yes she did but she got away with it, I believe she reacted the way she did such as her calm exterior because she wasn't worried about nothing in the first place. She is scum and the facts of the case just doesn't add up, if there is a loop hole somewhere there almost always is. I don't know why but I get the feeling like something was missing... that's about it.

Best Answer

Well if she did kill her she did it in the right place. You can kill anyone you want in Florida and won't have to suffer any consequences. I'm just sayin'.

Best Answer

Of course. What person goes out partying when their kid is missing and lies to the police?

Best Answer

Why yea!! The baby was found like a mile from her house...her trunk reeked of death. First she makes up the excuse that she was kidnapped by a person that she didn't even know. Then lies about everything... Karma is going to eat that girl alive, and not in the good way.

Best Answer

yes ideed

Best Answer

The jury said no. Even so, I think she's responsible for that little girls death. If she has any shred of a conscience I hope it haunts her for the rest of her miserable life.

Best Answer

Yes,I think she did.

Best Answer

Yes, just all the jury was just plain stupid

Best Answer

I guess, but I think there's a lot to the story.

Best Answer

Probably. I know nothing about the case.

Best Answer

I think she did, yes.

Best Answer