I think he is. He just hasnt accepted the responsibility of his actions by not understanding fully the damage he has caused. What do you think EP.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 12 Answers May 12 in Politics

He hasn't caused any damage at all, and probably is as racists or less so, than a good percentage of either ethnic community involved. I can't see how it's even an issue.

Best Answer

What damage could he possibly have done? He is a victim of racism.

Best Answer

In some ways I would say he is more of a victim than the finger pointers!

Best Answer

I really don't care. He is entitled to his own thoughts and speech.

Best Answer

Yes, he certainly is.

Best Answer

I think the incident has been blown out of proportion. It seems to be a plot against him to leaad him into making unwise rmarks and recording them to use against him. That is theft and conspiracy. Some conspirators damaged him badly.

Best Answer

Its simply a group of people who believe that only PC thoughts should be allowed making a mountain out of a piece of gravel. Eventually, Sterling will prevail. he reaction of the NBA is blatantly illegal. They are simply pandering to a large percentage of the NBA's market. The last time I checked, it is not legal to deprive a person of their livelihood based on what you believe he thinks.

Best Answer

His girlfriend on the recording sounds like a ****.<br />
And he's no better for letting her bait him into that kind of conversation..and he also sounds kind of out of it..and I think he's a bigot.

Best Answer

She is the person to blame for conspiring against him.

Best Answer

Neither one of them were right in that scenario..she should be prosecuted as well.

Best Answer

I think He is an Old man Jealous,of his Young Girl friend showing off with a bunch of young Black guys. I only say Black guys,because of the stereotype of Black guys Having extra large "Equipment" .In the tape I heard he said his friends were telling him about it. I know how these thinks work. An old Man,with a young Hot Girlfriend? You know his friends were Razzing him telling Him. He wasn't satisfying his Girl,and those Big Black guys were Giving HER something that the Old man Couldn't.

Best Answer

Interesting.

Best Answer

My question is, is it right in AMERICA for someone to be recorded "In his own House" A Private conversation. He didn't say the N word.He was just mad that she was always Hanging out with Black guys and making him Look bad. What is this country coming to when you can't voice your own thoughts in private. Without them being used to try to ruin your life.

Best Answer

Not saying the n word doesnt make you not a racist. You can say what you will in private. But when you are involved with corporate America........you better not get caught slippin. Thats just the way things go nowadays. =)

Best Answer

Reminds me of Nazi Germany. People were afraid to speak their minds ,cause their neighbor might turn them in. Personally I didn't think what he said was so bad. Like I said, I took it as more of an Old man being jealous,than racial. Another thing, people don't MIND the fact that he has a Wife,"and" a Girlfriend,just that he doesn't want her hanging out with Black Guys. lol

Best Answer

Thats because youre not a minority. Apparently you are biased based on your own ignorant views and state of mind.

Best Answer

My Ignorant views ? let me guess your a Minority,and like a lot of others are looking for a reason to Pound your chest,and ask for sympathy. I thought you wanted actual "Views", "Opinions" on the subject. it's now obvious your just people to Validate your OWN closed minded Thoughts,Or LACK of them. :)

Best Answer

Nice comeback. But I am looking for sympathy my friend. I just want people like Don Sterling to understand that we need to come to a resolve and not resort to such ignorance and maintain our dignity by creating a healthy dialogue that help us build relationships. Not destory them. =)

Best Answer

Destroy rather. =)

Best Answer

Contrary to what you seem to believe, there is no law against racism. There is however,a law against illegally recording a private conversation and making it public. Sterling is the victim here... no one else is a victim based on all that has been release... legally and otherwise.

Best Answer

Youre right Olden. There is no law that is against racism.

Best Answer

How is he being biased by pointing out that no law has been broken, no one was physically or financially injured and that it was a private conversation that never should have been made public? We all have a right to believe and think what we want.
If you want to discuss bias, then try to remember the comments that Magic Johnson made some years ago when he was publicly discussing his sexual conquests with white women. ..... now he condemns another man for his private thoughts? Just what did Sterling say that was offensive???... that he didn't want his "chippy" hanging out with black men? Come on. you need to think before typing.

Best Answer

Come on... do you live in some alternative universe?

Best Answer

He just doesn't know that he is because he's got so much money no one want's to correct him and his behavior.

Best Answer

Of course he's a racist. People like to blame everyone else for his remarks - I don't know why - and most don't know he's been taken to court by the Dept. of Justice of illegal discriminatory landlord practices.

Best Answer

So, why the bid deal now.... if he was this terrible person all along, why does the NAACP give him annual awards?

Best Answer

Oh, I'm not saying it should be a big deal now, except that it's so easy to lure people in with bright shiny objects like tape and video. He's been a terrible person all along and the NAACP took his money as a "good gesture" so he wouldn't look like such a bigot. Shame on them; it makes them complicit. But I agree that he shouldn't lose his job and will probably win a lawsuit unless the NBA can produce a clearly written policy outlining specific repercussions to specific actions. Which, of course, they won't be able to do.

Best Answer

Because he donates money to them and had not been caught on tape running his mouth.

Best Answer

At the very least he's a jackass

Best Answer

He is and doesn't care.

Best Answer

I think he discriminates everyone. Because of this, the discrimination cancels out.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

He's a weird racist. He fully knows what he did and is trying to save what's left of his career.

Best Answer

He must die

Best Answer

That's too much.

Best Answer

How extreme can you be?

Best Answer