IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 19 Answers Jul 29, 2012

From my own experience I believe that they do, don't know where I be today without them. But I understand why some people believe they can't help them.

Best Answer

If they're there to help you, then yes.

Best Answer

Yes, as long as we tell the truth and do the work

Best Answer

try a witch doctor

Best Answer

Yes, if you find the right one they can offer you perspective and explanations as to why you might be feeling like you do. And you can tell them anything and you know it won't get back to family and friends.

Best Answer

I was given medicine once for depression .... it made it impossible for me to enjoy sex or to really laugh or to really cry or to really feel anything...SO...I went back and told the individual that if I thought I was depressed before.... I was really depressed after those meds....I walk now daily and I have felt fine for 25 years.

Best Answer

Since we closed most of the mental hospitals the antipsychotic drugs prescribed by psychiatrists have kept many a person out of prison.

Best Answer

I have a dear friend in the field. She's just so wonderful! Mostly, I think they're nuts. Serious malpractice.

Best Answer

Yes and being married to one is the best. *wink*

Best Answer

I am not sure.....i still call them Pseudo-scientist

Best Answer

i never think so

Best Answer

What helps is when a person wants too talk openly because they are tired of where they are. It could be a friend a bartender.. even a psych

Best Answer

If you find the right one.

Best Answer