my friends think about it this way ,thats why am asking here to see what others opinion about it ,share the love
Azizinum Azizinum 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Community

I think nothing screams "I'm a dbag" like a ******

Best Answer

ur answer isn't clear to understand -_- and a dbag is a person attitude not what he buys are

Best Answer

It all depends on how much gas you'd like to guzzle and how badly you'd like to injure the passengers in the car you collide with while driving your sporty FUV (Fcuk You Vehicle).

Best Answer

They're both ridiculous wastes of money.

Best Answer

its the only SUV that looks wild out there -_-

Best Answer

My mother drives one, for what it's worth (though my stepfather wanted it). Keep in mind that both are dressed up Chevrolet platforms with fancy equipment (The H2 is a Suburban, while the H3 is a Trailblazer, part of why mom likes it; she used to drive a Trailblazer.).<br />
In my estimation, the H3 isn't THAT much worse than a Trailblazer, while the H2 screams "douchebag with a tiny d!ck". Mom (and dad, who rented one) says the mileage isn't much worse than with the Chevrolet, and better than the Land Rover LR3 she owned before (the epitome of no-taste classlessness). Having moved one, the H3 seemed easier to park than the Trailblazer (Granted, years of pizza delivery may have improved my parking skill.), not all that bad (thanks to the square shape), though the small windows mean bad visibility. Used ones are fairly cheap, relative to the H2. <br />
Me personally, I can't comment ob<x>jectively because SUV's aren't to my taste, but a real, simple work truck is more a "man's car" than either, as is something that's relatively sensible or otherwise possessing personality (fast, or whatever else).

Best Answer