I am really confused on what is wrong with me, lately with every anti-depressant causing me extreme problems, from deep depression to suicidal feelings of hopelessness, which I never had before, so I refuse to take any more anti-depressants, my mind is like a machine, it's always spinning, I can't relax, so I was put on xanax low dose which helped to sleep, I get so exhausted from my mind continually never able to just stop for minute, the problem is, even with the xanax I am still not getting anything done, I have problems with details, folding clothes, reading a book, making commitments, I am always saying " yes I will come to a party or something, or whatever, and "lost train of thought just then" , , ok, back,,,,, I pace around and eventually find a million reasons not to go, when I was young my mother said when people would come over I would go hide in my room, I have social anxiety complex, not as bad as I am older but when I was younger, now I am a severe homebody, it takes me forever to finally get out the door to go someplace, a numb thinking process, sluggish, listless, blank thoughts, the list goes on and on, I have family members with adhd, so I am wondering if at my age this is what I have and if it is, I sure am going to be sad, because I completely ruined my life due to being mis diagnosed with bi polar, I don't have crazy up moods or crazy down moods, doctors want to feed me anti-depressants !!!! I don't need my brain to be even more " numb"!!

Best Answer

They're both made up "diseases". Some people just have a lot of energy. Most medications are bogus.

Best Answer

I hate science too!

Best Answer

Attention whut oohhh.. pretty flower

Best Answer

LMAO ty

Best Answer

Well, how the heck would we know that?

Best Answer

I love the flower in your hair. <br />
It's very pretty.

Best Answer

Wait...how did you get back on the ship?

Best Answer