If the gender they prefer was not available?
IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 16 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

No way! I can't even imagine having a man around for more than a friend...

Best Answer

I can do that myself, thanks. Also it would be fun doing it with my girlfriend. :)

Best Answer

No.

If a gay person doesn't have gay sex for a long time then they start to really, really want to have a lot of gay sex as soon as they get the chance and in the meantime they probably think about gay sex a lot more than they do than when they're getting regular gay sex.

Exactly the same as straight people.

It's like we're linked by species or something [rolls eyes]

Best Answer

It's an individual decision, the same as would a straight person engage in homosexual activity if that was all that was available, like in prison, etc.

Best Answer

Don't know...since I'm not gay...I can only say if it were reversed, I wouldn't give in to the "same" gender,....Not hardly even!...lol...

Best Answer

"Strait " people do in prisons

Best Answer

if they do, they're probably bisexual. I haven't seen any of my gay or lesbian friends turn over to the opposite gender for s3x. Then again, what do I know..I don't get involved with their s3x life.

Best Answer

depends on the person

Best Answer

I would say that if they were not totally 100% gay as many go both ways.

How ever there is always, "Rosie Palm."

Best Answer

If gay people haven't had sex for a while, that would not suddenly render the others in the gay community nonexistent, so why would they "give in" (as if they're fighting being straight, LMAO) and have sex with the opposite sex?

Best Answer

Human contact

Best Answer

You can have human contact without having sex.

Best Answer

I stand by my earlier statement. Members of the gay community would not cease to exist...they would only go have sex with someone of the opposite sex if they are bisexual.

Best Answer